The highest Catalyst version you can install with a Radeon HD 4670 is Catalyst 12.6.
If the automatic package is not working I recommend that you manually install the drivers through device manager.
To obtain 12.6 AGP drivers:
1. Go into the Device Manger (Click Start, and then click Control Panel. Click Performance and Maintenance, and then click System. Click the Hardware tab, and then click Device Manager. )
2. In this case we probably have the following entries for other devices. Video Controller <--- Right click on this and select "Update Driver"Video Controller (VGA Compatible)
3. In the hardware update wizard, select no not this time and then install from a list or specific location
4. Select Don't search I will choose the driver to install
5. Click on "have disk"
6. Browse to C:\AMD\Support\12-2_win_XP_32_dd_ccc\Packages\Drivers\Display\XP_INF AS AN EXAMPLE for Catalyst 12.2.
AMD Customer Care
The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied