Topic Title: Silent and unattended install package for AMD Catalyst Drivers
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/26/2012 07:07 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/26/2012 07:07 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
torbuck
n00b

Greetings

I am trying to create a silent and unattended software delivery package using Symantec's Client Management Suite (similar to Microsoft SCCM) that will install the latest (12.1) AMD Catalyst video drivers, also preferably with updates disabled. I am having a heck of a time trying to find any information on how to do this. I have looked at some of the switches when performing either a InstallManagerApp.exe /? or ATISetup.exe -?. Seems that any of my attempts just give me a failure. For instance, right now I am trying the following command using InstallManagerApp.exe as the installation file –

InstallManagerApp.exe /UNATTENDED_INSTALLInstallManagerApp.exe /UNATTENDED_INSTALL:"%~dp0Packages\Drivers" /AUTOACCEPT_ALL /ON_REBOOT_MESSAGE:NO /FORCE_CLOSE_WHEN_DONE /FORCE_HIDE_FIRST_RUN

I just get a failure code when trying to do a quick delivery of this package. I have tried similar attempts using ATISetup.exe as the installation file. For instance, I have tried the following however still get the install GUI when running the package on a machine:

ATISetup.exe -Noui -Install -Output

Anyone have any success with creating a AMD Catalyst software delivery package that is unattended? I would be greatful to get what installation file and command you had used to get this to work

Thanks

Statistics
84275 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.