Since i've updated the catalyst drivers to 12.11 beta all of the fonts in xbmc disappear.
I had tried to switch between charsets (hebrew/english) and also to allow ariel based fonts or native theme fonts in xbmc and it doesn't effect the problem.
When i clean the driver and revert to 12.10 the problem is gone and everything works well.
I had also tried to play with all of the 3d settings in the catalyst control panel and they don't effect the bug either.
I had encounter this bug using 12.11 Beta 9.01.8 , 12.11 Beta3 9.01.8 and 12.11 Beta4 9.01.8.
I'm using radeon hd 6850 on windows 2008 sr2 updated with all of the newest drivers and even the bios is patched with the latest oproms of the chips.
I'm not sure if this problem is caused by a driver error or a software bug in xbmc (everything else seems to work fine), but since it worked well in all other catalyst drivers and since xbmc bug ticker is offline - then i'm posting it here for further investigation.