Topic Title: Radeon HD7350 1GB Radeon HD7350 1GB supported by 12.10??
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/17/2012 04:27 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/17/2012 04:27 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
spengo
Peon

I just bought a Packard Bell iMedia S2870 and upgraded it to Windows 8 pro 64 bit. Then I wanted to have the latest drivers for the video card (Radeon HD7350 1GB) so I went to AMD:s page for Graphics Drivers & Software.When I tried AMD Driver Autodetect it said "We were unable to find your product or OS". Then i tried Latest AMD Catalyst™ Drivers for Radeon™ HD 7000, HD 6000 and HD 5000 Series - the Catalyst Software suite 12.10 - and installed it with the standard installation. The installation process seemed to work but when it was done there was no visible trace of Catalyst Control Center or anything else for that matter. So I rebooted my computer and I still could't see Catalyst Control Center or anything else from AMD. The drivers for the graphics card are not updated (if I look it says AMD RADEON HD 7300 Series, Microsoft Corporation - WDDM v 1.20, date: 2012-06-19, version 8.97.10.6).I've tried reinstalling the AMD Catalyst Drivers but nothing happens.My questions:1) Is Radeon HD 7350 1 gb supported by AMD Catalyst drivers (the Catalyst Software suite 12.10)?2) If the question to the first question is YES, why don't I get it to work? And why does the AMD Driver Autodetect fail to detect anything?3) If the question to the first question is NO, is it safe for me to completely uninstall AMD Catalyst Install Manager that I can see when I look into my installed programmes?4) If the question to the first question is NO, how do I update my drivers? 
Statistics
85468 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.