I'm using 4 monitors on a FirePro V7900.
I have selected, under Display Detection Option in the Catalyst Pro Control Center, "Use manual detection only (I must click the Detect Displays button)"
However, when I turn off a monitor, it still detects that the display has been powered off and adjusts my desktop configuration on the remaining displays. I don't want that to happen, I want it to just keep displaying out that port, even if the monitor is off.
- FirePro V7900SDI
AMD Catalyst Driver Version, and Driver History
- Catalyst Pro Control Center Version 2012.0902.813.12725
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
- include details about additional operating systems also tested
- 4 Monitors, connected via Display Port connections. Turn one off and the system detects it, even though I have selected Use manual detection only.
Motherboard or System Make & Model
- HP Z800
Display Device(s) and Connection(s) Used
- The monitor that causes the detection of the powered-down display is a Dell U2410. Connected via DisplayPort.