Topic Title: fake cod bo2 benchmarks !!!!!!!!!
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/01/2012 01:43 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/01/2012 01:43 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
pekisoni
Peon

All relevant sites are wrong benchmarking this game . Nvidia guru3d or rage 3d .. The solution for amd users tested in single player is to turn of vsynch and i from default settings that game recommands from 30 fps went to 80-120 ... My specs fx6100 oc 4.2ghz and amd 6870 8gb ram.... Please amd people cod is a big game and this benchmark is a big fake, let the people know it .. I address marketing people and ofcourse all the people on the forum ... 30 or 80-120 fps is very big deference ... amd 11.11 beta 8 ....

http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/call_of_duty_black_ops_ii_graphics_vga_performance_review,1.html

Final Words & Conclusion

Call of Duty Black Ops is looking to be a great game in the sense of the overall experience. The game has just been released and I've only been able to play four levels or so. The updated game rendering engine is definitely showing improvements, but still does not offer the PC graphics experience it should be anno 2012. 

On the graphics cards side of things, the Radeon 7900 series perform rather well. The GCN (Graphics Core Next) architecture pays off. At a 1920x1200 monitor resolution even the 7800 series manages quite well. The fun thing about the new game engine however is that you can play around with many AA modes now and yeah the Radeons with their large framebuffers are just very capable.

A notch better overall are the NVIDIA cards. Heck even the aging GTX 480 seems to be able to keep up really well -- that's nice. The series 600 starting at GTX 660 simply offers very solid performance, with the GTX 680 being able to go nuts in 2560x1600 with rediculous AA image quality settings.

Single GPU wise the winner today is the GeForce GTX 680. 

As stated in the review, we will need to update our charts with the Multi-GPU card. Both NVIDIA and AMD have multi-GPU issues (at least on our end). 

** Update - Multi-GPU support is here the GeForce GTX 690 and Radeon HD 6990 have been added into the charts.

I made the mistake i tested all max is almost always 70 fps with my rig bat ok in cut scenes it drops, and in situations thet meters is alvay betewen 55-80, but 70 moestly, but lest sey its 60 with cut scenes .... So i made the mistake but ok i am rigt at one point, coclusion is that you have to have al least gtx 480 or 7000 graphics cards.. I dont see it is the right one since avrage 60 is very playable and i have 6870, wit little tviking the settings a can easly almost have twice more, and the diference isnt that huge in visuals, but i made mistake, numbers tells it, i will delete this after severel days, because i want people to see that i am admiting the mistake... Somehow i i had 30 with wysnch on and didnt remeberd ahact frames of my card on guru i was shocked with 30 fps on most avrage to ultra setting, because when i trn that of, and aa from 4 set to to and desable txaa i went to 100-120 fps but most 110-120.. Sorry people for false alram

Edited: 12/02/2012 at 05:43 AM by pekisoni
 12/01/2012 02:35 PM

Author Icon
stumped
Wizard

????????

http://benchmark3d.com/call-of-duty-black-ops-2-benchmark

-------------------------

Intel I7 960 @ 3.87ghz *Intel DX58SO *HIS HD6970 2gb *Corsair TX650M *2x4gb Corsair XMS3 *WD Black 1TB *Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit ***Asus N71Jq laptop *Intel I7 720QM Processor *Mobility Radeon HD5730 1gb *8gb Ram *Windows 7 64bit ** Toshiba P75-A7200 * Intel I7-4700MQ * Windows 8.1 64bit

* A clear conscience is usually a sign of bad memory *

12/02/2012 04:46 AM

Author Icon
pekisoni
Peon

http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/call_of_duty_black_ops_ii_graphics_vga_performance_review,1.html

Final Words & Conclusion

Call of Duty Black Ops is looking to be a great game in the sense of the overall experience. The game has just been released and I've only been able to play four levels or so. The updated game rendering engine is definitely showing improvements, but still does not offer the PC graphics experience it should be anno 2012. 

On the graphics cards side of things, the Radeon 7900 series perform rather well. The GCN (Graphics Core Next) architecture pays off. At a 1920x1200 monitor resolution even the 7800 series manages quite well. The fun thing about the new game engine however is that you can play around with many AA modes now and yeah the Radeons with their large framebuffers are just very capable.

A notch better overall are the NVIDIA cards. Heck even the aging GTX 480 seems to be able to keep up really well -- that's nice. The series 600 starting at GTX 660 simply offers very solid performance, with the GTX 680 being able to go nuts in 2560x1600 with rediculous AA image quality settings.

Single GPU wise the winner today is the GeForce GTX 680. 

As stated in the review, we will need to update our charts with the Multi-GPU card. Both NVIDIA and AMD have multi-GPU issues (at least on our end). 

** Update - Multi-GPU support is here the GeForce GTX 690 and Radeon HD 6990 have been added into the charts.

I made the mistake i tested all max is almost always 70 fps with my rig bat ok in cut scenes it drops, and in situations thet meters is alvay betewen 55-80, but 70 moestly, but lest sey its 60 with cut scenes .... So i made the mistake but ok i am rigt at one point, coclusion is that you have to have al least gtx 480 or 7000 graphics cards.. I dont see it is the right one since avrage 60 is very playable and i have 6870, wit little tviking the settings a can easly almost have twice more, and the diference isnt that huge in visuals, but i made mistake, numbers tells it, i will delete this after severel days, because i want people to see that i am admiting the mistake... Somehow i i had 30 with wysnch on and didnt remeberd ahact frames of my card on guru i was shocked with 30 fps on most avrage to ultra setting, because when i trn that of, and aa from 4 set to to and desable txaa i went to 100-120 fps but most 110-120.. Sorry people for false alram

Edited: 12/02/2012 at 05:44 AM by pekisoni
 12/03/2012 12:02 PM

Author Icon
Mime
Forum Moderator

-------------------------

Do not meddle in the affairs of archers, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
Troll Hunter

The opinions expressed above do not represent those of Advanced Micro Devices or any of their affiliates.

Statistics
84314 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 5 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.