Topic Title: No scaling (or pretty much any other) option on vision control center
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/07/2012 02:52 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/07/2012 02:52 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
cosfoortti
Peon

Hi

I just updated to Windows 8 and after that my display has had about 2cm wide black frame.

I started AMD Vision control center but there is no option for scaling the picture anymore.

I have tried to update and autodetect the drivers but the control center still doesn´t have the options.

My graphics card is HD 6900.

When I open the information tab that shows the version number, there is a text (in Finnish but something like this):

AMD Vision control center is an application based on Microsoft .NET Framework system.

In the progam there is a component that has been created with Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 RC- productfamily and may be dependent from it. It is not supported and it will not necessarily operate correctly.

What does this mean and could it be there reason to my problems?

12/09/2012 03:07 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
cosfoortti
Peon

Anyone got any info on this?

While googling the problem found some sites that mentioned that this might be related to updating to windows8 and using old settings.

It was mentioned that amd has so far only made drivers for new setups with windows 8.

Is this true?

Is there any fix to this problem that seems to be pretty common or do I just have to wait for new drivers?

I already tried completely uninstalling the drivers and also tried with older drivers but nothing seems to help. I just can´t overscale the picture.

And now I also started getting some errors that just keep piling up filling the screen.

EPU engine gives error : [PowerGearDll::EnableAiGear] Failed

Turbo key gives error: Error code is 2

How can I get these of?

Statistics
85492 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.