Topic Title: Catalyst control center issues
Topic Summary: CCC breaking my PC :<
Created On: 12/29/2012 01:49 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/29/2012 01:49 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Millenia
Peon

So I thought since I havnt updated my amd drivers for my 2 AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series so I decided to download the CCC and go from there.

After it was installed it asked me to restart and so I did.

When I got back to my desktop both my screens shows the same, the resolution is down to 1050 and windows gives me an error saying that it finds no AMD products. Attempting to open CCC gives me an error saying there are no functions the CCC can do.

I then tried a windows restore, that even gives me some nonsense error saying something like windows external desktop printer gives so error and then the windows restore just shuts down.

EDIT: Windows 7 64-bit.

Asus bios

CPU type    PentaCore AMD Phenom II X6, 2800 MHz (14 x 200) ( 1 core is aparantly broken.. )

Im also having difficulty downloading windows update and windows troubleshooting crashes instantly on startup.

When I try to start programs that require graphic cards ( Games etc. ) I get errors saying the program cant find a suitable graphic card or the program just crashes.

I used a program called  AIDA64 to look up my graphic cards and now it says N/A...

Help me

Edited: 12/29/2012 at 02:11 PM by Millenia
Statistics
86429 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.