Hello, I have a
- PC from ACER Aspire M5811
- Intel Core i7 CPU firstname.lastname@example.orgGHz,
- 6,00 GB RAM,
- Windows 7 Home 64-bit and a
- ATI Radeon HF 5850 running with
- Driver Version 8.680.0.0. This Driver is current, says a request from my pc-system.
- Further I use ATI Catalyst Control Center Version 2009.1118.1260.23275 with needs Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0.50727.5466. But on my pc-system is Microsoft .NET Framework 4.
If I try to install an new catalyst-driver 12-10_vista_win7_win8_64_dd_ccc_whql_net4, my pc-system stops the installation and I have to recover the pc-system.
The problem is, that the videosoftware hitfilm 2 ultimate crashes. The support of fxhome writes, this occures because the non current grafic drivers of ATI Radeon HF 5850.
My question is: How can I find and install the current driver to this grafic card?
Thank you for your tipps and your help!