Topic Title: some problems with CCC and windows 8
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/17/2013 09:47 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/17/2013 09:47 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
canexican
Peon

I just installed Windows 8 and upgraded to thte latest CCC software and drivers. Experienced the following issues:1)  Driver from CCC package interfered with streaming audio in some of my W8 apps, such as Tune In Radio, and Digitially Imported.  After searching the net I found many reports of this problem.  As suggested in some forumss I switched back to the default windows driver and now streaming works.2) The automatic underscan option in the CCC software can be adjusted to fit my Sharp Aquos tv properly, but een though i hit the apply button, the settings are not saved.  When I reboot the PC,  it reverts back to 15% underscan.  3)  I usually use the Autohide Taskbar option to make the most of the screen size.  After installing the CCC software, the taskbar keeps jumping up every 5 seconds despite no cursor being placed over it.This is what I have found so far.  Please advise of any solutioons to these problems.  Hopefully this will help others having problems...ATI Radeon  4600  SeriesCatalyst Contol Center Version 2012.0704.122.388Windows 8 Pro Thanks in advance.
Statistics
85318 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.