As a note. I tried my old 5850 and had the same problems! Only Directx 9c games!
PS: Reinstalled 9c Distribution Package! Same!
FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE AMD CATALYST 13.2 BETA 5 DRIVER
(Please note that AMD Catalyst 13.2 Beta 5 includes all of the fixes found in previous versions of AMD Catalyst 13.2 Beta)
- Crysis 3 multi-player Beta: Improves CrossFire scaling by up to 40%
- Far Cry 3: Improves performance up to 10% at 2560x1600 with 8xAA
- New 3D Mark release: Adds CrossFire profile support for the new 3D Mark release under Windows 8
AMD Catalyst 13.2 is now available, and includes the following updates:
- Improves performance in the Crysis 3 Multi-Player Beta by up to 50% when 4x and 8x MSAA are enabled.
- Improves performance up to 15% in high MSAA cases for the Crysis 3 beta release
- Significantly improves latency performance in Skyrim, Boderlands 2, and Guild Wars 2
- Improves single GPU performance up to 50% for DmC Devil May Cry
- Improves CrossFire performance up to 10% for Crysis 2
- Resolves Texture flickering seen in DirectX9.0c applications.
This is really official! Maybe not every card, configuration, and only some special textures. not all of them. E.G. Darksiders 2. You know these white areas you can use for climbing on things? These flicker when far away.
BTW: Trying my old 5850 for 2 hours now. Same texture flicking on same objects! Same driver!
09:45 AM by