Topic Title: Sick and tired of the drivers ati, this is outrageous!
Topic Summary: No support, unacceptable drivers
Created On: 02/23/2013 04:47 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/23/2013 04:47 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
H0P3
Peon

I've posted bug report related WoW and drivers. Since then NOT ONE support personel were asking questions from me about the issue or told me any kind of info.

Current non beta and beta drivers are terrible!

-My very expensive top-end hd6990 struggling under crysis 3. (beta or non beta I don't care man! On high quality (not ultra high!), I get 30 and less fps? With such a high-end vga? Give me a break!)

-I forced to stop playing WoW altogether, the drivers are not working! I dont care if its Blizzards or AMD's fault! I don't care! FIX IT! We reported hundreds of times, the last working version (BARELY, MIND YOU) is version .6 from last year, more than half a year old driver. Since the last WoW expansion is out, my electric bill got doubled because of the drivers!

-The last 3-4 non beta driver is getting worse and worse! My card is heating up badly, the fan having trouble keeping them around 70celsius.

No matter what you do with drivers, that was the last time I bought your product. In fact I make everything in my power that people will buy nvidia around me (as an IT person I have a LOT of power in this matter, I meet a lot of people, companies both big and small, friends, I'm active on a lot of pro AAA game forums as well).

I bought a freakin' expensive hardware and what I got is beyond words, and I put my neck on it that its all because of the drivers! The HW is good, and you own me to make it work as efficient and fast as possible with making better drivers!

Edited: 02/23/2013 at 05:03 PM by H0P3
Statistics
84146 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 6 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.