Topic Title: Using CAP, with my own Custom settings
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/01/2013 09:11 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/01/2013 09:11 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
freeman9494
Peon

Hi.

I have question about some driver settings.

I want to know:

1. Can i ignore message when i add custom profile settings to game, when i have installed CAP profiles? I mean. It says that its a profile for this game, and it is true, and i want to UPDAte some tweaks (morphological AA turn on and set 16x anisotropic to perform PERFORMANCE) but i dont know if this will REWRITE the originial CAP profiles, and make them to work worse?

2. If i set this option, for "system settings" not game settings. Is this will work for system based program or for all applications including games?

Please anwser, its very important to my to know how this all works.

And BTW, sorry for my english, but i think you know what i mean.

Regards.

03/01/2013 12:35 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
stumped
Stack Smasher

Originally posted by: freeman9494 Hi.

I have question about some driver settings.

I want to know:

1. Can i ignore message when i add custom profile settings to game, when i have installed CAP profiles? I mean. It says that its a profile for this game, and it is true, and i want to UPDAte some tweaks (morphological AA turn on and set 16x anisotropic to perform PERFORMANCE) but i dont know if this will REWRITE the originial CAP profiles, and make them to work worse?

2. If i set this option, for "system settings" not game settings. Is this will work for system based program or for all applications including games?

Please anwser, its very important to my to know how this all works.

And BTW, sorry for my english, but i think you know what i mean.

Regards.

No...you will not affect the special driver level settings that the CAP has set. It is normal to see that message. If you set the 'system settings' and haven't made any game profiles...then the 'system settings' will be applied to everything including games. Using morphological filtering is great for games, but can cause words to become blurred if used for everyday use...that's why there are game profiles.

-------------------------

Intel I7 960 @ 3.87ghz *Intel DX58SO *HIS HD6970 2gb *Corsair TX650M *2x4gb Corsair XMS3 *WD Black 1TB *Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit *Gateway HD2401 24" 2ms 1920x1200  ***Asus N71Jq laptop *Intel I7 720QM Processor *Mobility Radeon HD5730 1gb *8gb Ram *Windows 7 64bit  

* A clear conscience is usually a sign of bad memory *

Statistics
81132 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 8 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.