Topic Title: I am at my wits end with AMD and Realtek HDMI audio drivers!
Topic Summary: I just want 5.1 HDMI audio. I know it is possible, it has worked for me before.
Created On: 03/08/2013 10:38 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/08/2013 10:38 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
seakeg
Peon

OK, someone PLEASE HELP ME RESOLVE THIS. I will try to keep this brief while offering all of the information I have. 

My issue dates back a few months and keeps coming up. 

It started with only getting Stereo sound from my GPU's HDMI output (in the windows interface it said only 2 channels supported). I am running it to a Sony receiver and I had no issues getting surround sound working from other sources. Eventually I found a thread that told me to install the Realtek HDMI audio driver and with that driver I got it to support 5.1. This was a few month ago and a lot of other people had this problem and fixed it with the Realtek driver as I did. Furthermore once I had it fixed there was a minor issue with it sometimes reverting to only 2.1 channel support again but with some fiddling I would get it to work again but I was never sure exactly how I did it, really. 

Fast forward to this week... I bought an HD 7870 because, well, upgrades(Also, free games). I would not have stuck with an AMD card(because of these past issues) if it weren't for the free games promotion, but alas. 

Now knowing that the AMD HDMI audio driver is, well, just total crap and does not support 5.1 properly, I installed the Realtek Driver again after installing my new card and updating with AMD's latest driver suite. 

I would have thought this would be the same simple fix but NO. Now the Realtek driver does not work properly, it shows the HDMI audio output as not plugged in. THE HDMI OUTPUT THAT I AM CURRENTLY USING TO VIEW MY SCREEN... 'not plugged in' in the audio devices window and completely grayed out. 

I have also found threads with people having this issue with the Realtek driver and they all end in the user reverting to AMD's driver to get the HDMI audio output to register... but I do not see that as an option because AMD's driver does not work properly for surround sound. That just leaves me back at square one! 

I have tried multiple times to strip all drivers and reinstall, including going as far as removing all registry entries for the drivers. I have tried doing this with the beta (13.2) driver for catalyst and also with an older version (12.3). 

I am, like the title said at my wits end with this issue. I just want a driver that works properly, I have had it working properly before, I know I can get 5.1 sound through my HDMI output and it should not be this difficult!

Sorry if this seems pretty angry, I am just quite frustrated by all of this.

03/08/2013 12:18 PM

Author Icon
Farhad@AMD
Peon

I know you indicated this worked before and I doubt it that updating drivers would have any effect on your receiver settings, however can you check the HDMI setting in your Sony Receiver based on the information below? Just to make sure we are not dealing with a wrong setting in the receiver.

What is your Receiver model?

Problem Description:
Using the following configuration there is no Multi-Channel audio available. Windows shows only the option “STEREO” under Sound Playback.

Cause:
The HDMI setting of the Receiver is set to pass the HDMI signal to the TV set.

Generally speaking the option “Audio TV Out” under HDMI-Setting of the HDMI Receiver must be set to “OFF” otherwise the HDMI signal coming from the graphics card will not be processed by the HDMI Receiver.

·     By setting the “Audio TV Out” to “ON” the HDMI signal is passed through HDMI-IN to HDMI-OUT, causing the EDID information of the TV set, with a STEREO sound capabilities to be transmitted back to the graphics card.

See below the extract from the EDID output in the above case:

·          [Datablock 1: Audio Data Block]

·          LPCM(1).................: 2-channel, 32kHz/44.1kHz/48kHz, BitRates: 16/20

·          NOTE: E = Extended Audio Format Code

·     By setting the “Audio TV Out” to “OFF” the HDMI signal will be processed by the HDMI Receiver and the EDID information of the HDMI Receiver with Multi-Channel capabilities will be transmitted back to the graphics card.

See below the extract from the EDID output in the above case:

·          [Datablock 1: Audio Data Block]

·           LPCM(1).................: 2-channel, 32kHz/44.1kHz/48kHz/88.2kHz/96kHz/176.4kHz/192kHz, BitRates: 16/20/24

·          LPCM(1).................: 8-channel, 32kHz/44.1kHz/48kHz/88.2kHz/96kHz/176.4kHz/192kHz, BitRates: 16/20/24

·          AC-3(2).................: 8-channel, 32kHz/44.1kHz/48kHz, BitRate 640

·          DTS(7)..................: 8-channel, 44.1kHz/48kHz, BitRate 1536

·          DSD(9)..................: 6-channel, 44.1kHz, Audio Format Dependent Value 0

·          E-AC-3(10)..............: 8-channel, 44.1kHz/48kHz, Audio Format Dependent Value 0

·          DTS-HD(11)..............: 8-channel, 44.1kHz/48kHz/88.2kHz/96kHz/176.4kHz/192kHz, Audio Format Dependent Value 1

·          MLP(12).................: 8-channel, 48kHz/96kHz/

Solution:
The example below is based on an Onkyo HDMI Receiver. Other manufacturers might have different wording for the settings.

1. Press the “Menu” button on the Remote Control of your HDMI Receiver

2. Select “Hardware Setup”

3. Select “HDMI”

4. Set the “Audio TV Out” to “OFF”

-------------------------
AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this do*****ent is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied
 03/08/2013 12:34 PM

Author Icon
seakeg
Peon

Thank you for the response, farhads.

Also, I apologize if post is angry or agressive, I was/ am frustrated with this issue.

I am at work right now but as soon as I get home I will go over my receiver settings again and get back to you with the model I have. All I remember now is that it is a sony receiver.

I have not changed any of the settings in my receiver recently but I am willing to try anything in the hopes of getting this to work!

Just to clarify, you are talking about doing this with the AMD drivers and not the Realtek ones, correct? Does this mean that technically the AMD drivers SHOULD be supporting 5.1 output? or are there any knows issues with that?

Thanks again.

03/08/2013 02:31 PM

Author Icon
Farhad@AMD
Peon

As I mentioned I doubt it that updating drivers would change any receiver settings, however I think it is not a bad idea to make sure the setting in the receiver is correct. What is the model of your receiver?

We would not need a Realtek driver. If there is indeed a problem with our HDMI driver, we would work on a fix of the AMD HDMI driver to support 5.1 and 7.2. 

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this do*****ent is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied
 03/08/2013 05:44 PM

Author Icon
seakeg
Peon

Hi farhads, 

So I just got home and went over the settings in my receiver, turns out there is an option for tv AND amp under audio out and that was selected.

Once I changed it the amd driver worked correctly and displays 8 channels now!

I guess I had this setting all along but before when I had the stereo issue the realtek driver convinced my card to still output more than stereo. Now the realtek driver doesnt work at all but that is fine since I have the receiver set properly and the amd driver works now!

Thanks for putting up with my stupidity!

03/09/2013 01:00 AM

Author Icon
Leviathan
Peon

hi seakeg, Im glad you fixed the problem.

I'm also using a receiver + AMD GPU (HD6870) + TV with Catalyst 13.1.

Do you get delays when you pause/resume music or pause/resume videos?

03/09/2013 12:23 PM

Author Icon
seakeg
Peon

Hi leviathan,

I have not experienced any noticable delay, no.

I just tested a video in VLC player and there does not seem to be any delay in audio output between pause/resume.

I hope you find your solution, though!

03/11/2013 01:34 PM

Author Icon
Farhad@AMD
Peon

I am glad the instructions worked for you

AMD Customer Care

05/31/2013 04:02 AM

Author Icon
Ananke
Peon

Hello, I have exactly the same problem but my receiver is Pioneer SC-1522. This is same as Pioneer Elitte SC-65. My GPU is Radeon 6570. I cannot find an option in the receiver to not pass through the audio through HDMI to TV. Do you have any idea how to fix this on Pioneer receiver?

This is probably the last time I buy anything AMD, I am very dissapointed, the audio driver settings make no sense. Why would somebody think that if a TV is connected to an HTPC, then the driver should go to STEREO ? Well, there is always a TV at the end, when a person wants 5.1 or 7.1 audio, and eventually some receiver/decoder in between. Why on Earth AMD drivers default to STEREO in this case?

05/31/2013 10:23 AM

Author Icon
Farhad@AMD
Peon

Hi Ananke,

I believe you misunderstood the whole concept. AMD drivers does not default to STEREO all the time. Let me explain it to you in simple words.

All display devices including TVs have something called EDID harcoded in the device by the manufacturer. Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) contains information on video and audio (if applicable) capabilities of that particular display device.

This is what happens as soon as you connect your TV to your GPU (I assume via HDMI in your case):

Your TV is sending its EDID information to your Radeon HD 6570 indicating resolutions and audio formats it can handle. Based on the information received from your TV, the Radeon HD 6570 and the associated AMD drivers populate available resolutions in CCC and the audio formats under Sound PLAYBACK devices.

In other words it is the TV sending the information "I can do only STEREO" (in the EDID under "Audio Data Block" section) to the GPU. So, don't blame it on AMD drivers. AMD driver does what is being instructed by the display device.

In this case if you read the EDID information, I am pretty sure you will get something similar to:

· [Datablock 1: Audio Data Block]

· LPCM(1).................: 2-channel, 32kHz/44.1kHz/48kHz, BitRates: 16/20

· NOTE: E = Extended Audio Format Code

Now, back to your problem with Pioneer SC-1522:

1. Press "Receiver" to the receiver operation mode, then press "Audio Parameter"
  2. Select the setting "HDMI" 

- When "THROUGH" is selected, no sound is output from the receiver. It is processed by the TV => Hence you see "STEREO"

- When "AMP" is selected, the audio signal is being processed by the receiver and enables formats like DTS-HD and so on.

For more information please read your Pioneer SC-1522 manual page 66-71.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/StaticFiles/Manuals/Home/SC-1522-K_OperatingInstructions061512.pdf

Good luck.

AMD Customer Care

07/31/2013 12:42 PM

Author Icon
snowman5373
Peon

Hi,

I am also have a similar issue with an 7750. When I connect to my onkyo tx-sr508 with HDMI the audio sound drops in and out. Is there a setting on my receiver that I need to change or is it the video card? I see the most recent drivers are supposed to fix HDMI sound drops, but they do not fix my problem. Thanks

07/31/2013 02:18 PM

Author Icon
Farhad@AMD
Peon

This issue is different. I believe the audio droping in and out is resolved in the latest Beta driver 13.6.

AMD Customer Care

07/31/2013 02:50 PM

Author Icon
snowman5373
Peon

The latest beta driver did not fix the issue. Thanks anyhow.

07/31/2013 03:45 PM

Author Icon
Farhad@AMD
Peon

A new Beta driver will be released very soon. Please try that out.

AMD Customer Care

08/17/2013 03:26 PM

Author Icon
Rpgparnell1
Peon

Hi

I have been reading whatever I can find on this issue for a couple of weeks and this seems the closest to my experience. I too have an Onkyo receiver and can get only 2 channels out of my AMD HD HDMI driver. I have tried many versions and currently have the latest Catalyst package with no success. Reading this discussion of EDID seemed the best summary of the contention that what is plugged into the HDMI port determined the available options. Unfortunately, the settings discussed on the AVR Hardware setup were already set (i.e. Audio TV Out -  OFF & "Through" set to other than PC.)

So I tried hot-swapping my HP (also has AMD audio) laptop's HDMI output to the HDMI cable that goes to the AVR input. All the 5.1, 7.1 options etc magically appeared. Swapping the cable back to the HTPC sadly resulted in 2 channels again.

Any suggestions on how this might be sorted out would be appreciated.

Thanks RPG

08/17/2013 04:55 PM

Author Icon
Eydee
Dungeon Master

Originally posted by: Rpgparnell1 Hi

I have been reading whatever I can find on this issue for a couple of weeks and this seems the closest to my experience. I too have an Onkyo receiver and can get only 2 channels out of my AMD HD HDMI driver. I have tried many versions and currently have the latest Catalyst package with no success. Reading this discussion of EDID seemed the best summary of the contention that what is plugged into the HDMI port determined the available options. Unfortunately, the settings discussed on the AVR Hardware setup were already set (i.e. Audio TV Out -  OFF & "Through" set to other than PC.)

So I tried hot-swapping my HP (also has AMD audio) laptop's HDMI output to the HDMI cable that goes to the AVR input. All the 5.1, 7.1 options etc magically appeared. Swapping the cable back to the HTPC sadly resulted in 2 channels again.

Any suggestions on how this might be sorted out would be appreciated.

Thanks RPG

First check if the 2 PCs have the same HDMI audio driver installed. If not, try the version on the laptop with the HTPC.

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 810 @ 3250MHz | RAM: Kingmax 2x2GB DDR2 800 @ 833MHz| MoBo: MSI K9A2 CF v1.0 (BIOS: 1.D)| GPU: Asus HD 6850 1024MB (DirectCu) @ 850/1150MHz | Display: L24FHD | PSU: PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750 Quad | OS: MS Windows 7 Pro x64

CPU: Pentium 4 Northwood S478 @ 3200MHz | RAM: 1,5GB DDR 400| MoBo: Gigabyte GA-8S661FXMP-RZ | GPU: ASUS Radeon X1650 Pro 256MB | Display: Dimarson 19" CRT | PSU: Noname 400W | OS: changing twice every week...

08/17/2013 07:39 PM

Author Icon
Rpgparnell1
Peon

Thanks for your help.

I tried unsuccessfully to use the laptops drivers on the PC. First problem is that the HTPC has Win7 and the laptop Win8. But I thought I might slip just this one driver under the radar, so I checked the driver details on the properties sheet and managed to replace the 6 listed files in System32 and its Driver subdirectory with those of the ver. 8.0.0.8808 from the laptop.  On reboot, Windows did not like one of the files complaining that ksthrunk.sys was not digitally signed. So I tried overwriting it with the original one and rebooted. It still shows ver. 7.12.0.7706 with only 2 channel support and no HDCP support. (Does the latter mean than EDID is not being utilized?)

What can I try next?

Rpgparnell

08/17/2013 08:24 PM

Author Icon
Rpgparnell1
Peon

08/19/2013 11:50 AM

Author Icon
Farhad@AMD
Peon

Can you provide the section "Display Devices" and "Sound Devices" from DirectX report, while your HTPC is connected to Onkyo receiver via HDMI?

DirectX Report
- Click on Start => Run => Type in "dxdiag"
- For 32bit OS => Click on "Save All Information"
- For 64bit OS => Click on "DirectX64bit" => "Save All Information"
- Save the file as a .txt file

AMD Customer Care

08/19/2013 10:39 PM

Author Icon
Rpgparnell1
Peon

Hi Farhad

I was hoping you might chime in...

Please note that the display driver was one of many tried. I started with the chipset drivers on the ASUS MB CD, tried the most current one, and am not currently sure where I got this one. But if I ask Win 7 to search for an updated driver, it reports that this one is the best and up-to-date.

RpgParnell

Below is the info pasted from the text file dxdiag.txt:

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 8/19/2013, 19:19:22
       Machine name: HTPC
   Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130708-1532)
           Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
       System Model: System Product Name
               BIOS: BIOS Date: 04/13/11 16:56:40 Ver: 08.00.15
          Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X3 705e Processor (3 CPUs), ~2.5GHz
             Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 3838MB RAM
          Page File: 2579MB used, 5094MB available
        Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
   User DPI Setting: 144 DPI (150 percent)
 System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Enabled
     DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 64bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
      Display Tab 1: The file aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx32,aticfx32,atiumd64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atiumdva,atiumd6a.cap,atitmm64.dll is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL).  You may be able to get a WHQL logo'd driver from the hardware manufacturer.
        Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
        Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
        Sound Tab 3: No problems found.
        Sound Tab 4: No problems found.
          Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D:    0/4 (retail)
DirectDraw:  0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
DirectPlay:  0/9 (retail)
DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
DirectShow:  0/6 (retail)

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
          Card name: ATI Radeon HD 3300 Graphics
       Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
          Chip type: ATI display adapter (0x9614)
           DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
         Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_9614&SUBSYS_834D1043&REV_00
     Display Memory: 2034 MB
   Dedicated Memory: 371 MB
      Shared Memory: 1663 MB
       Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (59Hz)
       Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
      Monitor Model: TX-NR609
         Monitor Id: ONK0B62
        Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)
        Output Type: HDMI
        Driver Name: aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx32,aticfx32,atiumd64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atiumdva,atiumd6a.cap,atitmm64.dll
Driver File Version: 8.17.0010.1129 (English)
     Driver Version: 8.970.100.7000
        DDI Version: 10
       Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
  Driver Attributes: Final Retail
   Driver Date/Size: 11/16/2012 13:49:04, 1081856 bytes
        WHQL Logo'd: No
    WHQL Date Stamp: None
  Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-D554-11CF-9A77-47A3BEC2C535}
          Vendor ID: 0x1002
          Device ID: 0x9614
          SubSys ID: 0x834D1043
        Revision ID: 0x0000
 Driver Strong Name: oem38.inf:ATI.Mfg.NTamd64.6.1:ati2mtag_RS780D:8.970.100.7000ci\ven_1002&dev_9614
     Rank Of Driver: 00E62001
        Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C
   Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
                     {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {3C5323C1-6FB7-44F5-9081-056BF2EE449D}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
                     {552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
                     {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
       D3D9 Overlay: Not Supported
            DXVA-HD: Not Supported
       DDraw Status: Enabled
         D3D Status: Enabled
         AGP Status: Enabled

-------------
Sound Devices
-------------
            Description: AMD HDMI Output (AMD High Definition Audio Device)
 Default Sound Playback: Yes
 Default Voice Playback: Yes
            Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1002&DEV_791A&SUBSYS_00791A00&REV_1000
        Manufacturer ID: 1
             Product ID: 100
                   Type: WDM
            Driver Name: AtihdW76.sys
         Driver Version: 7.12.0000.7706 (English)
            WHQL Logo'd: Yes
          Date and Size: 2/23/2012 05:32:04, 95760 bytes
            Other Files:
        Driver Provider: Advanced Micro Devices
         HW Accel Level: Basic
              Cap Flags: 0xF1F
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
              HW Memory: 0
       Voice Management: No
 EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
   I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Description: Speakers (VIA High Definition Audio)
 Default Sound Playback: No
 Default Voice Playback: No
            Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1106&DEV_0397&SUBSYS_1043836C&REV_1000
            Driver Name: viahduaa.sys
         Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7100 (English)
            WHQL Logo'd: n/a
          Date and Size: 8/7/2013 12:18:00, 1196032 bytes
            Other Files:
        Driver Provider: VIA Technologies, Inc.
              Cap Flags: 0x0
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0
Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0

Description: Digital Output Device (HDMI TX0) (VIA High Definition Audio)
            WHQL Logo'd: Yes
            Other Files:
              Cap Flags: 0xF1F
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0

Description: SPDIF Interface (TX1) (VIA High Definition Audio)
            WHQL Logo'd: n/a
            Other Files:
              Cap Flags: 0x0
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0
Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0

---------------------
Sound Capture Devices
---------------------
            Description: CD Audio (VIA High Definition Audio)
  Default Sound Capture: Yes
  Default Voice Capture: Yes
              Cap Flags: 0x1
           Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

Description: Stereo Mix (VIA High Definition Audio)
  Default Sound Capture: No
  Default Voice Capture: No
              Cap Flags: 0x1
           Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

-------------------
DirectInput Devices
-------------------
      Device Name: Mouse
         Attached: 1
    Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a
        FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard
    Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a

Device Name: Microsoft eHome Infrared Transceiver
    Controller ID: 0x0
Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x006D

Device Name: USB Receiver
Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B

Device Name: Wireless 2.4GHz Trackball Keyboard
Vendor/Product ID: 0x1241, 0xF767

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
USB Devices
-----------
+ USB Root Hub
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x1002, 0x4398
| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub
| Service: usbhub
| Driver: usbhub.sys, 3/24/2011 20:29:26, 343040 bytes
| Driver: usbd.sys, 3/24/2011 20:28:59, 7936 bytes

----------------
Gameport Devices
----------------

------------
PS/2 Devices
------------
+ Microsoft eHome Remote Control Keyboard keys
| Matching Device ID: hid\irdevicev2&col05
| Service: kbdhid
| Driver: kbdhid.sys, 11/20/2010 03:33:25, 33280 bytes
| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/13/2009 18:48:04, 50768 bytes
|
+ Microsoft eHome MCIR Keyboard
| Matching Device ID: hid\irdevicev2&col06
|
+ Microsoft eHome MCIR 109 Keyboard
| Matching Device ID: hid\irdevicev2&col07
|
+ HID Keyboard Device
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B
| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard
|
+ HID Keyboard Device
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x1241, 0xF767
| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard
|
+ Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
| Upper Filters: kbdclass
| Service: TermDD
| Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/13/2009 16:19:57, 105472 bytes
|
+ HID-compliant mouse
| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse
| Service: mouhid
| Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/13/2009 17:00:20, 31232 bytes
| Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/13/2009 18:48:27, 49216 bytes
|
+ HID-compliant mouse
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B
|
+ HID-compliant mouse
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x1241, 0xF767
|
+ Terminal Server Mouse Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
| Upper Filters: mouclass
| Service: TermDD
| Driver: termdd.sys, 11/20/2010 06:33:57, 63360 bytes
| Driver: sermouse.sys, 7/13/2009 17:00:20, 26624 bytes

------------------------
Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
------------------------
      Drive: C:
 Free Space: 741.8 GB
Total Space: 953.8 GB
File System: NTFS
      Model: Hitachi HDS721010CLA332 ATA Device

Drive: D:
 Free Space: 533.5 GB
Total Space: 953.9 GB
      Model: WDC WD10EADS-00L5B1 ATA Device

Drive: E:
 Free Space: 598.3 GB
Total Space: 1430.8 GB
      Model: WDC WD15EADS-00P8B0 ATA Device

Drive: F:
 Free Space: 1536.6 GB
Total Space: 2861.6 GB
      Model: Seagate Expansion Desk USB Device

Drive: Y:
      Model: ATAPI iHAP122   9 ATA Device
     Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 02:19:21, 147456 bytes

Drive: K:
      Model: MagicISO Virtual DVD-ROM0000
     Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 02:19:21, 147456 bytes

Drive: M:
      Model: MagicISO Virtual DVD-ROM0001

--------------
System Devices
--------------
     Name: VIA 1394 OHCI Compliant Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3403&SUBSYS_83841043&REV_00\4&32CBD392&0&0038
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\1394ohci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 03:44:56, 229888 bytes

Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1203&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C3
   Driver: n/a

Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_439C&SUBSYS_439C1002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&A1
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:45:45, 12352 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:45:46, 48720 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:52:21, 24128 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 06:32:46, 155520 bytes

Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4390&SUBSYS_43901002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&88
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:45:45, 12352 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:45:46, 48720 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:52:21, 24128 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 06:32:46, 155520 bytes

Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_9607&SUBSYS_96001022&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&38
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 06:33:48, 184704 bytes

Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1202&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C2
   Driver: n/a

Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4399&SUBSYS_43961002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&A5
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 20:29:04, 25600 bytes
   Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drive

Statistics
81033 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 5 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.