Originally posted by: UcouldBrong That article page was not available immediately when the beta 3 was released...sure it is a NEW version of beta 3?
Yes...quite sure. https://twitter.com/CatalystCreator
Here is the original 13.3 beta3 description:
AMD Catalyst™ 13.3 Beta3 includes all of the fixes found in previous versions of AMD Catalyst 13.3 Beta.
Feature Highlights of the AMD Catalyst™ 13.3 Beta3 Driver for Windows®
- Resolves an intermittent hang seen in Crossfire configurations with the new Crysis 3 patch.
Feature Highlights of the AMD Catalyst™ 13.3 Beta2 Driver for Windows®
- Improve performance in Sim City 5 up to 16 percent
- Improves performance in Far Cry 3 up to 5 percent
- Improves latency performance issues seen in Tomb Raider and Hitman Absolution
- Resolves slight corruption seen in Tomb Raider with TressFX enabled for CrossFire and single GPU configurations
Intel I7 960 @ 3.87ghz *Intel DX58SO *HIS HD6970 2gb *Corsair TX650M *2x4gb Corsair XMS3 *WD Black 1TB *Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit *Gateway HD2401 24" 2ms 1920x1200 ***Asus N71Jq laptop *Intel I7 720QM Processor *Mobility Radeon HD5730 1gb *8gb Ram *Windows 7 64bit ***Acer 5750 laptop
* A clear conscience is usually a sign of bad memory *