I got it fixed!
Ill tell the solutions because this is really a nasty one.
It turns out it was a virus, a process called vcsrss.exe (not csrss.exe)
What I tried (i suspected a virus or something at this point)
1. Tried to run my anti virus software Avast.. did not find anything
2. Tried Kapersky.. found nothing
3. Tried Avira.. could not install in safe mode
4. Tried Malware Bytes. It found the infections and removed it.. but they kept come back.
5. Then I tried AVG free, luckily it found the infections as well and blocked it. This fixed the problem for me
So if you get the same problem as me, it might be a virus and for me it was AVG who was able to clean it