First response..use the drivers that work. If you have a question then>
Please read the sticky "Read Before Posting".
We need to know:
1. Processor (I5-xxxx, A10-xxxx, etc)
2. Graphics card (HD6970, HD4850, etc)
3. OS (Win7, Win8, WinXP, 32 or 64bit, etc)
4. Driver version (13.2, 12.10, etc)
5. Power Supply..list make, model and wattage
7. Did your computer come with the OS and Graphics card you have now?
8. Monitor resolution (native) and connection (DVI, HDMI, VGA, etc)
If this issue is with a LAPTOP please post in the correct forum...that would be the laptop forum http://forums.amd.com/game/categories.cfm?catid=448&entercat=y
Intel I7 960 @ 3.87ghz *Intel DX58SO *AMD R9 290 4gb *Corsair TX650M *2x4gb Corsair XMS3 *WD Black 1TB *Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit ***Asus N71Jq laptop *Intel I7 720QM Processor *Mobility Radeon HD5730 1gb *8gb Ram *Windows 7 64bit ** Toshiba P75-A7200 * Intel I7-4700MQ * Windows 8.1 64bit
***** cetera fallunt, ludere mortuus ******