Topic Title: Ati Driver updates are messing up
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/24/2013 03:19 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/26/2013 03:08 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Semirotta
Peon

Originally posted by: UcouldBrong

*Sometimes* a newer driver doen't work quite as well as the older version did on a particular game or application.  Some enthusiasts always use the latest beta....I saw no benefit from the newest beta released so did not install it.

If you get a "warning"...repeat the procedure (tedious for sure) until no warning is given.

Sometimes there are remnants of the old drivers OR the new drivers did not install properly.

Your choice to listen to those that tell you not to use a very functional tool...

Well I haven't had any issues of installing updates before this is the first time. Usually the amddriverdownloader.exe has downloaded and updated drivers without any issues and after updating I havent been able to update the same drivers again but in this case, i can. Also my Far Cry 3 has started lagging while recording so I dont believe there is everything fine with my driver..

-------------------------

http://i48.tinypic.com/rw8d9c.gif

07/03/2013 04:34 AM

Author Icon
Semirotta
Peon

I tested yesterday to update once again with the downloader and this time it truly says my drivers are up to date instead last time it was letting me still download the drivers again and again. It was bug in the driver and had nothing to do with my PC , i KNEW it... You guys are such denials, like nothing is AMD's fault

http://i48.tinypic.com/rw8d9c.gif

07/04/2013 12:54 AM

Author Icon
UcouldBrong
Farming Materials

Am denying that I am having ****ANY**** problems with MY drivers in MY computer!

Non-noob components.

Statistics
81026 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.