I bought this new computer in january 2013. Its now my worst nightmare.
I keep randomly crashing while playing games.
Hi, thanks for reading, i really need your help.
My computer :
windows 7 x64 pro
FX 8350 cpu 4.0 ghz (stock)
Asus Ma99fx Pro Board
Gigabyte 7870 graphics (factory OC 1100 mhz)
Corsaire 700gs powersupply
Kingston HyperX KHX1600C9D3K2 16GB
OCZ Vertex 120GB 3 x2 Raid 0
No overclocking whatsoever
When playing games (diablo 3, WarZ and heroes of newheart mainly) and talking on skype with friends i the game crashes for a few seconds then i get a blue screen and the cpu reboots.
Temperatures are always very low (5 fans + heatsink)
All dump files and reports can be found here : http://www.fileswap.com/dl/qbVmVHEdw4/
What i tried (nothing worked) :
- Updating all drivers (driversweeper/ccleaner) to the lastest version
- Reinstalling windows
- Memtest86 (no error after 24 hours)
- RMA the graphics card
- Test the graphics card in another computer
- RMA the CPU
- RMA the motherboard
- Downgraded the drivers to 13.3
- Downgraded the drivers to 13.2
- Downgraded the drivers to 13.1
- Downgraded the drivers to 12.10
- Downgraded the chipset drivers
- Checked with Kingston and manualy set the rams timings and voltages
- updated DirectX
- windowsupdates (all updates)
- updated BIOS
- updated card VBIOS
- downclocked the graphics card to 1000, 900, 800, 700, 600, 500mhz
- searched google endlessly
This problem is driving me nuts. I bought this brand new computer for 1500$ and i cannot even use it. Right now, its a useless piece of junk. I never had any issues with AMD before, always bought and build AMD stuff only. Now i do not know what more i can do.
10:08 PM by