Sorry, im new to these forums.
- AMD Radeon HD 6570
- No overclocking by me. Im not sure if the CCC is doing any.
AMD Catalyst Driver Version, and Driver History
- Driver version: 18.104.22.168 according to system information
- Driver packaging version:9.012-121219a-154611C-ATI according to the CCC program
- Catalyst Version 13.1
- 64-bit Windows 7 Home Premium
- since updating using the AMD websites detection and update program, my system has been performing slowly. There has been small lag in refreshing the content of the screen across the board(scrolling webpages, switching windows, ect). In addition, the system seems to seize up for 1-2 seconds at random when operating a game program. This happens in every game I try. The problem is worse when i use a video player in the background(I frequently listen to a tv show on hulu instead of game sound) before the update, this caused no problems.
Motherboard or System Make & Model
- Dell XPS 8000 Desktop
- thermaltake TR2-430 430 watt output(not system default, i upgraded it)
Display Device(s) and Connection(s) Used
- HP 20WM High definition widescreen
Applications and Games
- Its happening to all of them, online and off.
- Intel I52.67 GHz, 2668 Mhz, 4 Cores
- no overclocking by me
Motherboard BIOS Version
- Dell Inc, A01, 8/11/2009
System Memory Type & Amount
- 8 Gigabyte ram
- 700 Gigabyte Harddrive
- Antivirus program(malware bytes) shows system is clean.
Im sorry, but im not sure what forum catagory to post in. I dont seem to fit any of those listed. If there is a correct forum for my topic, please move this post there.