I have a feeling you only post these screens so people can get heart attacks acknowledging that there are still people who use IE...
1. Does the issue happen with any other application?
2. Have you tried changing monitor specific options in CCC?
3. Have you tried with/without AMD services running in the background?
4. Have you tried with/without CCC?
5. Have you tried mixing old drivers with new CCC and vice versa?
You know, you can't just report a not reproducible bug without doing some work and finding out how and why it happens.
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 810 @ 3250MHz | RAM: Kingmax 2x2GB DDR2 800 @ 833MHz| MoBo: MSI K9A2 CF v1.0 (BIOS: 1.D)| GPU: Asus HD 6850 1024MB (DirectCu) @ 850/1100MHz | Display: L24FHD | PSU: PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750 Quad | OS: MS Windows 7 Pro x64
CPU: Pentium 4 Northwood S478 @ 3200MHz | RAM: 1,5GB DDR 400| MoBo: Gigabyte GA-8S661FXMP-RZ | GPU: ASUS Radeon X1650 Pro 256MB | Display: Dimarson 19" CRT | PSU: Noname 400W | OS: MS Windows XP Pro