I'm running win7 x64, i5, 5850 and have some questions below:
1. Is the CAP bundled together with the main driver package or do I have to install CAP 13.5 separately?Can newest CAP be used for driver versions >12.1?
2. How do I uninstall the CAP when there doesn't seem to be an uninstall entry under the uninstall list of programs for catalyst 13.4 and 13.1.
3. When doing a clean install for 13.1, I got an error msg and like to know what it means:
current version not installed. AMD CIM installation package
4. Why do I get a blank screen and possibly frozen pc (using the windows key, cursor right, enter combination did not shutdown the pc) during uninstallation of catalyst drivers (several versions including 12.8 and 13.4). I had to do a hard reset to continue.
5. I noted an uninstall error where certain files were still present under the system32/syswow64 dirs after uninstallation and after running the AMD cleanup utility:
atipdl64.dll, ativmd6v.dll, amdocl_asxx.exe, amdocl_ldxx.exe, amdoclxx.dll