Topic Title: Microsoft FSX crashes hard with 13.9 Driver Suite! Please address this!
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/22/2013 11:16 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/12/2013 02:33 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Zigotto
Peon

Everytime that there is a new upgrade... my computer crashes even if I do not download the upgrade. Bluescreen and all these problems.

Everytime. So I've to download the upgrade and it's ok. But today, it's not ok. I always have the bluescreen.

So please AMD developpers, for all the guys who are glad with their (your) old drivers, to push them to download the new ones.

I can listen the hard-drive working, like if someone wants to go through the firewall. That's probably "windows update" or "AMD update". I don't know. But come on... Let us quite. Send a message instead of impose your law.  

Edited: 11/12/2013 at 02:42 PM by Zigotto
 11/12/2013 02:40 PM

Author Icon
Zigotto
Peon

This beta is the worst ever.

My computer crashes everytime.

Please... Don't impose your new drivers.

I'm glad with the old ones until you create a new release.

And I don't know why, but the same day as you put your new release on your website, I've the bluescreen and I've to install your new drivers.

But this time.... your Beta is not good and all my day was disturbed because of this.

11/21/2013 05:16 PM

Author Icon
svicar
Peon

Any resolution with this? I'm getting the atiumdag.dll wipeout on FSX as well and can't find the old drivers to revert to...

11/22/2013 10:05 AM

Author Icon
tyraarane
Peon

Originally posted by: svicar Any resolution with this? I'm getting the atiumdag.dll wipeout on FSX as well and can't find the old drivers to revert to...

What OS are you using? Previous AMD drivers for 32-bit OSes are here: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop/previous?os=Windows%207%20-%2032

And for 64-bit, here: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop/previous?os=Windows%207%20-%2064

FYI, these links are always available from AMD's driver download page; there should be a link to "previous display drivers." Also if you're on Windows 8 or 8.1, pay close attention to the driver release notes to make sure your OS supports them. AFAIK 13.9 is the oldest Catalyst version that supports 8.1.

Statistics
88905 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.