Topic Title: Catalyst control center installation problem
Topic Summary: CCC installation problem 5700 series
Created On: 09/27/2013 03:47 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/27/2013 03:47 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
fisa7
Peon

Hi,

I have notebook asus n61-jq, and I have problem with installing CCC after reinstallation of windows 7. When I start installation of drivers, it starts and run about 15 sec, then write that installation is was successuly completed, but it itsn't. I can't see it in apps installed. I downloaded lastest driver from official website. I tried about 3 different drivers, and still same. I've got Ati 5730

09/27/2013 04:05 PM

Author Icon
Kiran@AMD
Peon

Please be advised that AMD offers a reference driver (as-is, limited support) for Mobility Radeon cards because laptop manufacturers will often optimize the laptop by adjusting certain capabilities or specifications of a graphics card to make sure that the entire laptop is running efficiently. As such, our reference drivers may not be compatible with your system. You may see software issues or driver instability issues when using our graphics driver for you laptop.

I would suggest that you goto your laptop manufacture website and download the latest graphics driver from ASUS.  There driver is specifically modified for your laptop make and model.  

-------------------------
AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

09/27/2013 06:12 PM

Author Icon
Shpati
Peon

Op,

Is your backlight going off after the installation?

Some other Asus n61jq users ha e been running into the same issue.

-------------------------
 09/28/2013 07:02 AM

Author Icon
fisa7
Peon

After installation lastest beta driver yes, backlight is going off. I found only outdated drivers on asus from year 2009 that works, but for many games I really need newer drivers.

Statistics
84133 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 5 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.