My machine played games just fine, from Sid Meier's Pirates to Crysis 2, and a number of other games.
I went from 12.10 to 13.4. then to 13.10.
Yes, it is a big jump but I thought it might be time to make the change to the newer drivers.
With my games, I am seeing video flickering and FPS issues and the only thing I changed was my video driver at that time.
Now I have updated all of the drivers on my box, and I am still having problems. I updated the .Net software, and I am still having problems.
This is rather frustrating.
My system info is as follows:
1)Chip set: i7 980X
2) Video Card: ATI 5970
3) OS: Win 7 - 64 bit
4) Video Driver: Now: 13.10 - previously: 12.10
5) Power Supply: Not sure of Power Supply, but it's 1000 W.
6) Memory: 12 GB Patriot RAM
7) I built the system myself, and I have only added hard drives over time. But that was way before I made the change.
8) Monitor: LG E2350 1920x1200
Any and all info is appreciated.