- ASUS R9 280x-DC2T-3GD5
AMD Catalyst Driver Version, and Driver History
- 13.11 beta.
- Windows 7 64bits
- include specifics on symptoms, and steps to reproduce the issue
- describe in detail the issue experienced
- for 3D Games, please include details of your in-game graphics settings (ex: Anti-Aliasing, VSync, etc..)
- links to videos or pictures that may demonstrate your issue
Motherboard or System Make & Model
- Gigabyte GA-P67A-UB3-D3
Display Device(s) and Connection(s) Used
- LG IPS231 (1920x1080)
-Samsung Syncmaster 2343NW (2048x1152) <-- Issue with this one.
- i7 2600k @ 4.2 Ghz.
System Memory Type & Amount
- Corsair Vengeance 2 x 4GB 1600
- So, I upgraded my Graphic card from HD6870 to R9 280x, I had the same dual monitor setup, it worked perfect. So I changed the card, cleaned previus drivers and installed the recomended ones (13.11 beta) from the web. Now my second monitor (VGA) Syncmaster 2343 can't put resolution 2048x1152, I tried changing it from the CCC and it doesnt show mine, maximum I can put it 1920x1080 and it's not my monitor native. I also tried checking the option to let CCC get the display info from EDID, but this makes the screen go Grey with a rare noise and it's imppoisble to see anything.
If you need any more information I can provide it.