- AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series
- I use two 6970's in crossfire
AMD Catalyst Driver Version, and Driver History
- Currently updated to 13.9
- Windows 7 Proffesional 64-bit.
- Bad FPS, lag and frequent crashes after I update drivers. If I reinstall the older version it continues to work fine until I attempt to update again.
- I am running two HD 6970's in crossfire and had installed the default driver versions provided with the cards on a disk. All of my games run fine, good FPS and no lag on this version. But if I update my drivers to any other version, I start experiencing a multitude of issues. Bad FPS, lag, frequent crashes and graphical errors (such as a rapidly flashing screen).
Motherboard or System Make & Model
- MSI MS-7670
Display Device(s) and Connection(s) Used
- Samsung LED screen
Applications and Games
- All games.
-- Battlefield 3: Terrible FPS
-- Arma 2: Rapidly flashing screen (White -> Normal)
-- Kerbal Space Program: Frequent Crashes
- Intel Core i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40Ghz, 3401 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors
Motherboard BIOS Version
- American megatrends Inc. V1.0, 3/21/2011
System Memory Type & Amount
- 2.25 TB of memory, 250MB SSD, 2 TB HDD
- SSD used to boot
- Scanned for viruses with avast.
- Computer been in several times for repair, have not touched the graphics however, I am unsure whether or not it is a hardware issue.