Topic Title: Sapphire r7 260x 2gb OC Black screen freeze problem
Topic Summary: Maybe driver problem.
Created On: 11/24/2013 02:01 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/14/2014 10:43 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
talesw
Peon

Originally posted by: WebsGhost
Originally posted by: talesw
Originally posted by: talesw I have the same problem and I have same mobo Gigabyte GA-H87-D3H with i5 4440 and vga is Sapphire R7 260X 2GB OC GDDR5.    

hi, i have the same mobo and the same CPU with the same card !  

i gave it to the pc store when i got it for them to find the problem  

will update when they will tell me what is the problem  

Ok, I will wait your reply, thanks!

Hi guys - updates i got my card back yesterday.

in the store they said that the didn't found any problems at all, when i said that they need to check about this problem in this current forum they said that "we know that people say nonsense in those forums" what made me very mad !!

any way ufter that i called their call center and one of the costumer services guys talled me that he have the same card, and he installed older driver and that just fixed the problem and he downloaded the driver from Sepphire and not from AMD.

so i have tryed this to.

here is the download link if you have Windows 7 64 bit SP1 (if you have any other OS just pick it from the list of the "Operation system"):

BEFORE YOU INSTALLING THE NEW DRIVER PLEASE UNINSTALL ANY OLD VERSIONS OF YOURE DRIVER !

Link: Sapphire Drivers

Under the "Select Operation System" you need to press on the "+" that say's "Graphic Card Driver"

and download this one:

Oct 25, 2013 Catalyst V13.10 WHQL driver for Win7 , Win8 and Win8.1  Windows 7 64-bit  V13.10 WHQL 237 MB

for me it's working 1 day and still no f**cing black screens, i'll wish it'll stay like that.

please update if it helped you too

That makes sense, I will try it, by the way, I think I'm not have blackscreen has some days...

02/14/2014 08:10 PM

Author Icon
WebsGhost
Peon

Originally posted by: talesw I have the same problem and I have same mobo Gigabyte GA-H87-D3H with i5 4440 and vga is Sapphire R7 260X 2GB OC GDDR5.      

in the store they said that the didn't found any problems at all, when i said that they need to check about this problem in this current forum they said that "we know that people say nonsense in those forums" what made me very mad !!  

any way ufter that i called their call center and one of the costumer services guys talled me that he have the same card, and he installed older driver and that just fixed the problem and he downloaded the driver from Sapphire and not from AMD.  

so i have tried this to.  

here is the download link if you have Windows 7 64 bit SP1 (if you have any other OS just pick it from the list of the "Operation system"):  

BEFORE YOU INSTALLING THE NEW DRIVER PLEASE UNINSTALL ANY OLD VERSIONS OF YOU'RE DRIVER !  

Under the "Select Operation System" you need to press on the "+" that Say's "Graphic Card Driver"  

and download this one:  

Oct 25, 2013 Catalyst V13.10 WHQL driver for Win7 , Win8 and Win8.1  Windows 7 64-bit  V13.10 WHQL 237 MB  

for me it's working 1 day and still no f**cing black screens, i'll wish it'll stay like that.  

That makes sense, I will try it, by the way, I think I'm not have black screen has some days...

the problem is that it's completely random

on Sunday I'll put my card on the net and sell it, I'll buy a better NVIDIA card and wont have any more problems

that is my first and last experience with AMD graphic cards

02/23/2014 04:25 PM

Author Icon
talesw
Peon

any way ufter that i called their call center and one of the costumer services guys talled me that he have the same card, and he installed older driver and that just fixed the problem and he downloaded the driver from Sapphire and not from AMD.  

so i have tried this to.  

BEFORE YOU INSTALLING THE NEW DRIVER PLEASE UNINSTALL ANY OLD VERSIONS OF YOU'RE DRIVER !  

Under the "Select Operation System" you need to press on the "+" that Say's "Graphic Card Driver"  

and download this one:  

That makes sense, I will try it, by the way, I think I'm not have black screen has some days...

on Sunday I'll put my card on the net and sell it, I'll buy a better NVIDIA card and wont have any more problems

I reinstalled driver of Sapphire, and after 1 week, I got blackscreen again. :/

02/25/2014 05:00 PM

Author Icon
WebsGhost
Peon

so i have tried this to.    

and download this one:    

I reinstalled driver of Sapphire, and after 1 week, I got blackscreen again. :/

i just gave my card back and will buy a nice good NVIDIA product

i have never lost so much time on a new pc part!

i advice you people do the same !

the card is realy good in all the benchmarks but with crappy drivers you can only shove those tests to youre ass dear amd !

i want a card that will work that's the reason that i pay mony !

Statistics
80922 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.