Hey guys bought new 280X Toxic , so here what I did updating and upgrading.
1) I used Program and Features , AMD Catalayst Install Manager Express Uninstall ALL AMD Drivers.
2) Restart PC , boot up all fine ( But I have MSI Afterburner , so I went and check it shows Catalysts 12.11 )
3) Shut down PC , remove my old HD 7870 , installs new R9-280X Toxic
4) Donwload latest Drivers from AMD Website , 13.12
5) Express Install
6) Restart PC , boot up all fine.
7) Check CCC still shows Catalayst 12.11 same goes for MSI Afterburner
8) Download 13.12 from Sapphire Webpage , and just Install it without uninstalling the Drivers , was able to Install , restart PC , boot up fine.
Still shows Catalyst 12.11....
What's going on ?? What I did wrong ?? First time I got such a ridiculous problem with updating Drivers...
Step 1 - 7 it's what I did following this site , I've asked many people they said this is the best method , my friend used this too , but they were able to get to 13.12