Topic Title: Incomprehensible ACEError messages on PC startup
Topic Summary: Recently installed HIS Radeon 6450 and get lots of incomprehensible error messages when booting up
Created On: 01/24/2014 05:22 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/24/2014 05:22 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
HOWZAT!
Peon

Hi ,.. total newbie here so your help would be much appreciated.

Every time I boot up my PC, I get the same list of error messages relating to my HIS Radeon 6450 graphics card. I can't work out what the errors are without some help, let alone what I need to do to correct any problems.

The graphics card was installed a few days ago as a necessary part of upgrading my PC from Windows XP to Windows 7.

I've tried to extract what seems to be the gist of some of these incomprehensible messages. Here they are:

Could not find Type [ATI.ACE.CLI.AIB.TutorialInfoCentre.Tutorial.Dashboard.DB_TutorialInfoCentre] from [CLI.AIB.TutorialInfoCentre.Tutorial.Dashboard] in assembly [CLI.AIB.TutorialInfoCentre.Tutorial.Dashboard]

Exception <Load>: Could not load file or assembly 'CLI.AIB.TutorialInfoCentre.Tutorial.Dashboard' or one of its dependencies.

FAILED: ADL.ADL.ADL_Display_ImageExpansion_Get

Exception: No value exists with that name.
 Exception  Called by: ATI.ACE.LOG.Foundation.Implementation.Setting:eleteRegistry

FAILED: ADL.ADL.ADL_Display_ImageExpansion_Get
 Error      Called by: ATI.ACE.CLI.Aspect.DeviceProperty.Graphics.Runtime.DevicePropertyImageScalingController:arse

Your advice and solutions are welcomed!

01/25/2014 05:33 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
HOWZAT!
Peon

Surely someone among the many ppl who viewed this message must have some idea what's wrong??:Q

Statistics
84905 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.