Topic Title: Gpu scaling off option in VGA-VGA connection
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/26/2014 03:40 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/26/2014 03:40 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
pauz
Peon

Hi, can anyone told me how to set "GpuScaling" to off in CCC if i use vga-vga connection cable (now this option is avaible only in dvi-dvi connection type for me).

or another way, how to change screen posotion (move left) in dvi-dvi connection.

Specifications: 1920x1200@60 24" TFT, His4870 ICeQ4+, Win7x64

Thanks too all for answers or if you have any idea to try plz tall here

01/27/2014 12:48 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
njdubois
Peon

I am having issues with this as well.  Just got an older HDTV with a DVI input.  I am going DVI to DVI, and either I have a few inchs of a black border around the screen, or it is like the actual screen is an inch above, and an inch below the actual display, and there is almost 2 or 3 inchs to the left, and another inch or so to the right.  IE it is more to the left than anything.

When I can actually get the "ADD" button to be enabled for a custom HDTV Format, I can reduce the size of the screen, but again... it's more to the left.

I read that and have used the reduce the resolution to enable and change GPU Scaling options, but it leads to a black border around the top, right and bottom of the screen with the left side maybe 20 pixels to far to the left.  The round back button to the top left of windows explorer is just about half covered up.

There is no settings on the tv to move the screen around.  If I could just slide the display to the right I think I would be ok.

I have an ATI 7900, the tv is a philips model # 51PW936317F.  CCC ver 13.12

I have no underscan/over scan options anywhere.  Is that an HDMI option only maybe?

If there is some spec I am leaving out, please feel free to ask and I will get that to you asap.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post, and I appreciate any guidance you can give!

Thanks

Nick

Statistics
87423 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 6 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.