Topic Title: strange things in the task bar when explorer open r7 260x
Topic Summary: after update to 14.1 beta driver i got trange things happening
Created On: 02/19/2014 03:47 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/19/2014 03:47 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
WebsGhost
Peon

H guys,

so after i have updated to the Beta driver it's looks like my BSOD and Black SOD's just "gone" (at least for the last 2 days... tnx god) but now i have some new "adventures" with the Sapphire R7 260x, for some reason when i start the "run" windows (from the start -> menu) it's appear in the middle of my desktop, i have tried to move it across all my desktop without any luck, it's just have it's own life and doesn't returning to it's original place near the "Start" menu button, same thing with the "Sound" menu it's wants to be in the middle of the screen and not staying near the clock in the right down corner.

and beyond that, another strange thing that started from the update i started to get some strange texture problems in the task bar.

update ! - found how to resolve the above issue with the "Voliume in the miidle of the screen"

just go to youre AMD Catalyst Control Center -> "HydraVision" -> "Desktop Manager"-> unchek the "Dialog Control" -> Apply

I'm attaching all the screen-shots

please advice it's making us (users) angry when you people just making bad job !

and the texture problem (it's happens only when Microsoft Internet Explorer open, not happens on any other browsers)

ps: i have 2 screens connected

update - had BSOD yesterday gain, changed to the 13.10 ver

UPDATE: I HAVE RMA MY CARD AND ORDERED ASUS GTX660 OC THIS IS MY FIRST AND LAST TIME WITH AMD PRODUCTS

Edited: 02/26/2014 at 10:26 AM by WebsGhost
 02/22/2014 11:14 AM

Author Icon
Strom
Peon

I've got basically the same taskbar corruption problem with 14.1 beta. I haven't tried with IE, but for me it was activated by running cgminer (an intensive OpenCL program).

02/26/2014 06:43 AM

Author Icon
Strom
Peon

I can confirm that this same taskbar corruption still happens with 14.2 beta.

02/26/2014 10:26 AM

Author Icon
WebsGhost
Peon

Originally posted by: Strom I can confirm that this same taskbar corruption still happens with 14.2 beta.

UPDATE: I HAVE RMA MY CARD AND ORDERED ASUS GTX660 OC THIS IS MY FIRST AND LAST TIME WITH AMD PRODUCTS

Statistics
80972 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.