Topic Title: Radeon R7 250 Driver issues with vista
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/22/2014 12:18 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/22/2014 12:18 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
omnisiant
Peon

Every time i run the install wizard off of the cd it installs vga standard graphic display in the middle of the instillation. i have tried the drivers off the site, there is no gpedit.msc to turn off the auto driver installation if i try to update the driver manually there is no inf files so it doesnt update. If i try to go through control panel or computer>properties>hardware>advanced options or what ever switching those to no auto update doesnt do anything cause on windows vista home premium it only turns off the internet update how to i work around this i just spent like 400 dollars on computer supplies and now i gotta take them back because of ***** vista!?

Thanks for all your help ya useless buggers figured out the inf files arent on the cd they get installed to your computer in the diamond media package folder and all i did was open device manager and update my visual drivers oh and i did go buy windows 7... kinda mad but oh well way better than vista i gained 1.3 gigs of ram lol

Edited: 02/25/2014 at 10:49 AM by omnisiant
Statistics
85524 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.