Topic Title: installtion warnings occured during .
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/26/2014 06:57 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/26/2014 06:57 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
motibaz
Peon

hello I have your cards 7950 in my pc and 8870m in my laptop!i only having problems with your great drivers (ty for that)I see you are fixing 1 problem and giving me 10 more in each new driver (ty for that).in my pc evry time I install a new driver (frash install after uninstall with Driver Fusion and without Driver Fusion also )I am getting an error in the end of the installition .installation complete warnings occurred during . and all of that start after I used driver fusion the first time that your support team recommended it in my last problem!
and catalyst wont open also . and in my laptop 8870m when I install your drivers (any drivers I tried them all) I close the lid and my laptop stay black screen after I open it.i did do nothing in power management or sleep but nothing helps .but when I delete amd drivers all works fine!(I tried windows 7 and there its all fine with your drivers!  (I have windows 8.1 in both my pc and my laptop) I have to say that my friends said to me go with NVidia you pay a little more but no drivers problem! I don't think I am gonna buy amd anymore. 24h just problems and less play. ty for any help anyway
Statistics
84963 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.