Topic Title: Radeon R9 270x Crashes monitor
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/15/2014 03:25 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/15/2014 03:25 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
-JayJay-
Peon

Okay..so, i can run games such as minecraft, Titanfall and battlefield.

However when i try to play DayZ standalone or Crysis 3 i can play for about 10 minutes and then my screen goes black and displays the "No SOurce Found" message, my thoughts are that is something to do with the amount of power is being supplied to the GPU because my drivers are up to date and i have an amazing pc. 

Anyone know why this happens?

03/15/2014 11:20 PM

Author Icon
forcefedflesh
Peon

You should try different drivers, as it may be a driver issue currently which causes the GPU on Certain games to stop responding momentarily. 

03/16/2014 10:10 AM

Author Icon
-JayJay-
Peon

I have tried many different drivers, including beta versions, however I am not sure how to downgrade from my current driver version, would this fix my problem or?

03/17/2014 10:06 PM

Author Icon
forcefedflesh
Peon

Originally posted by: -JayJay- I have tried many different drivers, including beta versions, however I am not sure how to downgrade from my current driver version, would this fix my problem or?

Yes, Always Downgrade if Upgrades do not work for problems, also heck you may just need to RMA, I highly suggest you try older drivers though.

Just uninstall catalyst from programs and features ect. even download driversweeper and then fresh install.

It's a hassle but it can be the difference between a RMA and a simple fix.

Also contact your Manf. of the GPU to see if they have any record on how to fix it if others had problems. 

Statistics
84181 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.