ASUS Radeon HD7770-DCU-1GDDR5. 1020MHZ Overclocked- out of the box 1.5 years old
AMD Catalyst Driver Version, and Driver History
Drivers up to date. up to date at first install . up to date now. using clean uninstall/install guides from this forums threads. and new app AMD gaming evolved telling me so.
Win 7 ulti.
- CCC wont open. after selecting CCC cursor clock apears but nothing happens. not even in if i check with task manager. (also, the wont wake after hibernation bug. but havent even started trying to solve it)
- frustation over someting happening in cpu activity and hard drive lamp blinking but not seing results
- not a game issue. game crashes not being blamed on hardware and/or drivers
- picture?.. picture youselves eagerly opening a square fot x-mas gift just to find a penny inside....
Motherboard or System Make & Model
- asus p-77 pro. intel i5 3570k, 2x8gb corsair memory sticks
-OCZ ZT series 750w entusiast, fullt modular
- best link i cold do...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfn1EX7b6bg
Display Device(s) and Connection(s) Used
- BenQ 24" Digital
Applications and Games
- windows issue right after starup is done and computer is idle.
- intel i5 3570k out of the box
Motherboard BIOS Version
- uefi up to date as of 2014 downloaded from asus home page
System Memory Type & Amount
-corsair 2x16gb vengeance no issues detected, ever . even tried the trouble choot with memOK MoBo funktion
corsair H100i cpu coooler(ink. radiator pump, 2x120 fans) + 2 front case fans with LEDs.
- kaspersky retail scan. and a registry scan/clean. before starting troubleshooting.
-hardware checked by reseting the cmos and testing 1 component at a time. no cpu - 1 memorystick, cpu witout memory stick, cpu with oem cooler. and 1 memory stick... continue list adding one component until full system.
finally to my own words...
catalyst control center window wont open. cant make tweaks cant even see what it has to offer.
just trying to solve bugs before i go for a crossfire setup..
bought a decent gpu at the time but im feeling its time for a upgrade..
did the uninstall/instal routine and it's still the same. want issue solved if im going to continue with a amd gpu