Topic Title: Third Monitor Resolution Issues
Topic Summary: Help!
Created On: 07/16/2014 09:07 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/16/2014 09:07 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
kesplin
Peon

I am running three ASUS 24" Monitors on my office PC.  AMD Radeon HD 7700 Display Adaptor and the monitors are using a Generic PcP Monitor driver. Running Windows 8. One monitor is connected using the DVI port (works perfectly), one on a normal HDMI (poor resolution) and the third on the mini HDMI Port with an active display adaptor (works perfectly).  I am using Catalyst Control Centre and have the display extended.  In Desktop Properties Display 1 & 3 are set at HDTV 1080P @ 60Hz.  The problem I have is the monitor connected to the normal HDMI port has very poor resolution. Changing the scaling has no effect.  If I swap the cables over the resolution issue moves with changes.   Any assistance would be appreciated.  Having three monitors is pointless when I can't really see the third on.  My work relies on detail so it's pretty frustrating.  Thanks

07/17/2014 01:54 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Londaik
Peon

at the moment there seems to be an HDMI problem-in the driver, hope it is behopen in the next driver'm with HDMI extremely many problems because I only use 2 monitor with DVI and that is extremely well ...

sorry Google Translate " English is not my speak "

-------------------------

I7-2600K , 6850 , 16GB , B75A-G43 , SB Recon3D , W7 Ulti. 64Bit SP1 ; Skype : Lord Andreas Jäger of Glencoe " Londaik " and Teamviewer 9 : Londaik or 434 630 653 or Teamspeak 3 : www.theblackshadowshome.de

for no Money Help nothing more

Statistics
85573 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.