Topic Title: Forum now scrolls horozontally
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/16/2012 07:42 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/16/2012 07:42 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
black_zion
80 Column Mind

There's now a horizontal scroll bar that pops up whenever
someone posts a line of text or a picture which exceeds
the width of the forum. For example, if I post something
which exceeds the width (in this case just a garbage string):

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCDEF

You can scroll over to get to the commands, as well as to
see the whole thing. Thanks @AMD guys! It's below the
Statistics, but the arrow keys and side scrolling via mouse
work just as well.

-------------------------
ASUS Sabertooth 990FX/Gen3 R2, FX-8350 w/ Corsair H60, 8 GiB G.SKILL RipjawsX DDR3-2133, XFX HD 7970 Ghz, 512GB Vertex 4, 256GB Vector, 240GB Agility 3, Creative X-Fi Titanium w/ Creative Gigaworks S750, SeaSonic X750, HP ZR2440w, Win 7 Ultimate x64
 08/16/2012 08:04 PM

Author Icon
stumped
Wizard

Originally posted by: black_zion There's now a horizontal scroll bar that pops up whenever someone posts a line of text or a picture which exceeds the width of the forum. For example, if I post something which exceeds the width (in this case just a garbage string): ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCDEF You can scroll over to get to the commands, as well as to see the whole thing. Thanks @AMD guys! It's below the Statistics, but the arrow keys and side scrolling via mouse work just as well.

Good eye...I never saw it. 

Intel I7 960 @ 3.87ghz *Intel DX58SO *HIS HD6970 2gb *Corsair TX650M *2x4gb Corsair XMS3 *WD Black 1TB *Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit ***Asus N71Jq laptop *Intel I7 720QM Processor *Mobility Radeon HD5730 1gb *8gb Ram *Windows 7 64bit ** Toshiba P75-A7200 * Intel I7-4700MQ * Windows 8.1 64bit

* A clear conscience is usually a sign of bad memory *

08/17/2012 09:14 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

I had to scroll over to find the Reply button! Thanks, black_zion for the huge string of text...

Changes are coming to the forum  If you look at the AMD Processor Forum (which uses FuseTalk too) there is no top banner.  We were able to select a different forum template to emulate the look of the Processor Forum, but we think the banner is preventing the forum from expanding to the full width of the browser window.  That is just one thing we'll be addressing in the near future.

Cheers,
;Marc

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

Statistics
85354 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 7 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.