Topic Title: Intel vs AMD MMORPG
Topic Summary: A war between those two companies in cyber world
Created On: 11/18/2012 08:29 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/18/2012 08:29 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Immitis
Peon

Hello friends! I was playing with PC configurator, to see how my ol'pal can be upgraded, when i thought about this idea- would'nt it be fun to play game in cyber universe, one resembling this from Tron-Legacy, where items are computer parts made by one of those two corporations? Just think 'bout it- players fighting with each other for side they choose, using in battle GPU to maintain theyr skills that are programs, where your strenght is based on power of your CPU, stamina on temperature of core, life on stability of your main program, and ram's limit how many items/skills you can use at one time. Where PC parts are items based on real products from Intel and AMD, and theyr statistics and traits are based on performance test, for example: 3,4GH Phenom X4 allows you to spend 3400 power-points on four things/skills/attacks simultanously, while one core is forced to divide its power, if more than one is used. Gameplay would be clasic- two starting grounds with training places, capitols and some quest, and between them there would be Battle Grounds- several prowinces that can be taken over by each side. There would be also mobs based on viruses and pc programs. What do all of you think about my idea?

Best regards, Immitis 

Statistics
87629 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.