Topic Title: Organising LAN Party
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/03/2013 01:20 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/03/2013 01:20 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
beear
Peon

What's up AMD forum members, first of all happy newyear to you all

Didn't know where to put this so redirect this post to the correct section if you must

What i meant to ask here is, i'm organising a LAN party for the first time and me being a PC technician i have to set up the network (not a biggie, i know) but i was wondering if you guys could give me some handy tips to make everything run smooth (problems that you know will most likely occur from your own experience) And what would be the best way to set everything up so that i'm not needed with every single gamer who wants to install his PC there

Also, is there anyone i can email to for some POS material? (quite the AMD fan and i'd like to put up some posters and give away some cool gadgets )

Anyhow, thanks in advance!

01/17/2013 11:42 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Immortal Lobster
Forum Moderator

Originally posted by: beear What's up AMD forum members, first of all happy newyear to you all

Didn't know where to put this so redirect this post to the correct section if you must

What i meant to ask here is, i'm organising a LAN party for the first time and me being a PC technician i have to set up the network (not a biggie, i know) but i was wondering if you guys could give me some handy tips to make everything run smooth (problems that you know will most likely occur from your own experience) And what would be the best way to set everything up so that i'm not needed with every single gamer who wants to install his PC there

Also, is there anyone i can email to for some POS material? (quite the AMD fan and i'd like to put up some posters and give away some cool gadgets )

Anyhow, thanks in advance!

Sorry this has gone unanswered. However, this is a user forum, and even as a mod, I have no idea which way to send you, lol. check out the raptor pit, PM Raymo, he gets a lot of promo stuff from companies, and I remember some AMD swag in the past, he might know an answer for you, unless it's already to late.

-------------------------

Statistics
85455 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.