Hello dear AMD fans, users and supporters.
I was wondering if AMD, as nvidia, would like to make a game recording software, since AMD users do not get advantages of Nvidia's shadowplay and I most definitely do not support Nvidia anymore, but would still like to be able to record games without any FPS drop.
So all in all, would you guys (AMD) consider making such a software your self, or maybe some other solution?
My next build is:
- AMD FX-8350 8-Core Processor (4.0 ghz)
- Corsair H100i Hydro Series CPU Køler
- ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z, Socket-AM3+ (Bundkort)
- Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 2400MHz 16GB (Ram)
- ASUS Radeon HD 7970 GHz 3GB GDDR5 (Matrix Platium, meget overclocked)
- WD Desktop Blue 500GB (Harddisk til system)
- Corsair SSD Force Series GT 240GB 2.5" (Harddisk til spil)
- Corsair SSD Force Series GT 240GB 2.5" (Harddisk til game recording program)
- ASUS BW-14D1XT, Blu-Ray Writer
- Corsair Carbide Air 540 Cube Case (specielt designet til luftkøling)
- Corsair AX 1200i, 1200W PSU (1200 watts vandkølet strømforsyning!)
Would this be a decent build? (I might change the graphic card to a 8xxx series and the processor to a newer FX processor).