Topic Title: Why are my posts not showing? Just a goal I am trying to reach (edit) This one is visible
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/07/2014 10:28 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/07/2014 10:28 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
daemonLH
Peon

I'm so sorry for some reason my posts are not showing.......Basically I was trying to introduce myself, trying to copy and paste something from microsoft word but that didnt seem to work. I hope this shows.

My sincere request though is that I am from the Bahamas. I have a goal to startup e-sports in the Bahamian community. LaVaughn Hamilton is my name, you can look me up on facebook if anything.

I really need a better computer. So I was wondering if anyone would be willing to donate old parts that they dont have much use for. I am not really asking for money. I wont decline it but I really need the parts. I really want to bring awareness to e-sports, especially in the PC arena.

I lost my job and even though I am currently looking for one, the current economic situation on this island is not the best at the moment. Again for verification feel free to google.......Grand Bahama Economy.

Well I dont want to make the post too long to read but if you are able to help please send me an email or if you have any advice, do let feel free to share.

02/07/2014 11:16 PM

Author Icon
daemonLH
Peon

Can I get the mods to delete the two previous posts from me?? I am not a spam bot or anything, I just tried to copy and paste from word, version 2003, when I clicked post message it just came up blank. I repeat, I am sincere, just not so technically advanced. Sorry for the inconvenience

03/19/2014 04:22 AM

Author Icon
vinayktm
Peon

i recently joined this forum but am not getting how to post a new topic or thread can anyone really help me out of this thankyou

03/19/2014 11:40 AM

Author Icon
stumped
Wizard

Originally posted by: vinayktm i recently joined this forum but am not getting how to post a new topic or thread can anyone really help me out of this thankyou

After you have signed in...there will be a "NEW TOPIC" selection at the top of the screen.

-------------------------

Intel I7 960 @ 3.87ghz *Intel DX58SO *HIS HD6970 2gb *Corsair TX650M *2x4gb Corsair XMS3 *WD Black 1TB *Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit ***Asus N71Jq laptop *Intel I7 720QM Processor *Mobility Radeon HD5730 1gb *8gb Ram *Windows 7 64bit ** Toshiba P75-A7200 * Intel I7-4700MQ * Windows 8.1 64bit

*  Quando Omni Flunkus, Moritati *

Statistics
87437 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.