AMD Game Forum - Terms & Conditions
This is a user to user English language only Support Forum. Information or opinions contained in any posts are those solely of the user making the post and are in no way validated by, or the opinions of, AMD, including our moderators. Use of any information on this board is done so AT YOUR OWN RISK and all information is provided "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. While we may at time respond to posts, AMD makes no warranties or claims regarding the validity of any information posted by users on this board.
All information posted on this board will be generally accessible to the public.
AMD does not restrict access to this information; it is available to registered and unregistered users alike.
Do not post any information on this board that is confidential or proprietary, whether it belongs to you or to any other person or company.
1. GAME FORUM. This is a forum for end users to get together and support one another in the process.
2. NO ILLEGAL POSTS OR SUGGESTIONS. Respect the copyrights of other people, websites, software and printed media. Posts containing pointers or how-to's advocating any illegal activity will be removed. Posts regarding such things as warez, crackz, etc., will be deleted. Furthermore, users are responsible for ensuring their posts shall not violate (intentionally or unintentionally) any applicable local, state, national or international law, including but not limited to any regulations having the force of law. User will indemnify AMD hold AMD harmless in connection with any violation of this section by user.
3. NO OBSCENE LANGUAGE. This board is intended for family use. Please refrain from using any vulgar language that would offend someone else. Posts that contain vulgar or offensive language, harass, threaten or cause distress, unwanted attention or discomfort to a person or entity are strictly prohibited and will be removed.
4. NO OBSCENE MATERIAL. Please, no pornographic material or links to it. Any such posts will be removed and the user's account will be permanently deleted and banned.
5. NO PERSONAL INSULTS or ATTACKS. AMD provides this site for our users to gather and discuss AMD products and technology in general. You are free to disagree with others, but if you stoop to personal abuse or attacks, your post(s) will be deleted. If you are insulted, please report the post but DO NOT retaliate. Posts that contain or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or hateful content or content which is racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or which infringes upon the rights of any third party are strictly prohibited and will be removed.
6. IMPERSONATION. Impersonating any person, including but not limited to, an official of AMD or communicating under a false name or a name not entitled or authorized for use is strictly prohibited.
7. NO TROLLING OR FLAME WARS. Trolling and/or attempting to bait others into a flame war will not be tolerated. Any posts we deem to do so will be deleted.
8. POST IN THE APPROPRIATE FORUM. Please read each forum description before posting to ensure you are posting in the correct forum. Off topic posts may be moved to the correct forum.
9. NO DUPLICATE OR REPEAT POSTS. If no one answers your question or responds to your post, please "bump" it rather than posting it again.
10. USE APPROPRIATE TITLES. Titles like "Help Me", or "I'm Stuck" serve little value in a forum. Try to be short but descriptive when submitting your post.
11. NO ADVERTISING/SPAM or SOLICITATION. Do not use this site as a redirector or gateway to another site for the purpose of collecting click income or advertising. Although there are times when a link to another site is necessary for helping or answering a question, this site reserves the right to determine what is and is not appropriate. Any inappropriate material will be immediately deleted. Likewise, any posts containing advertisements will be removed.
12. NO IMAGES. AMD restricts the uploading of any images on our servers. However, you are free to post links to relevant hosted images on your own servers.
14. SIGNATURES and USER NAMES. While we have allowed the use of signatures as a form of expression, graphics in signatures should be no larger than 100 pixels high by 700 pixels wide. An additional 2 lines of text are allowed but must be size small (size=1). If using text only, keep lines to no more than 7 in small size text. File size should be no greater than 150KB this includes any text or images used in your signature. Signatures outside this limit may be edited and/or removed.
15. This forum is here solely for the express purpose of supporting current and future users of AMD technology. Posts advocating or suggesting the use of a competitor's product are deemed inappropriate and we reserve the right to delete such posts/threads at our sole discretion.
Any post/thread that AMD deems inappropriate for family viewing will be removed. If you have any questions about actions taken against a post/thread please PM the appropriate forum's moderator(s). This is a family-oriented message board. All violations of the rules set forth will be dealt with swiftly up to and including a removal of the user's account and permanent ban of the user account.
16. Any decisions and actions taken by the administrator or moderators are final and not subject to appeal.
AMD Customer Care
The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.