Topic Title: NVIDIA FRAUD REVEALED
Topic Summary: fraud
Created On: 05/04/2014 02:26 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/04/2014 02:26 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
HackSRB
Peon

MESSAGE FOR ADMINISTRATORS FIRST--> Please do not delete this topic,this is not a spam. This is very interesting for all people. Thanks in advance. So firstly hello to all of you people my name is Nikola Radjen and i am from Serbia. I want to show to all forum community my discoveries,i revealed a optimization fraud of NVidia Corporation,and i had made a huge peformance improvements with my driver modifications. I am first individualist in the world who has do*****ented a incredible power of low end GX 400 Fermi cards,that has not been seen in the public. I had made first time a videos on a You Tube and now i had move them to the Dailymotion web site a very good and popular site. Dear friends,you will see exclusive NVidia letter,exclusive more transcripts from my Gmail with classified data and also a evidences of huge You tube and NVidia sabotage against me. I am first person who has compromise their business,see what i am doing to them. They are erasing and now ghosting my posts on their forum,they dont allow a basic human right to the customers to discuss,this horrible corporation are criminals. I call them liars,criminals and frauders who in purposely make very poor drivers and voltage variations in order to trick the customers to buy most expensive cards.They had decieved billions people with their marketing and highly sophisticated fraud. I have obligation to show to entre gaming community what this corporation doing. See everything,go to NVidia forum and ask them for official answer,to explain everything. So peeps prepare for huge shock,new informations that has been hiden from all us.Watch my latest games videos in Full HD and you have few old ones in low quallity. Please comment,share and subscribe. Greetings 

http://www.dailymotion.com/user/dzonihacker90/1

And i want to mention that i become a happy user of  new ATI Radeon RX 260X and i had realised how much i was blind and decieved many years by NVidia agressive marketing,this card is incredible,very good performance and very cheap,and very good quallity compared to NVidia.This is huge bang for buck and i really want to advice all people to give support for this company,you will be sure that you will not regret.RX  GPU-s are incredible. First time i had use their cards and they had buy my trust forever. 

Statistics
85724 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 10 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.