Topic Title: Missing Crysis 3 Key?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/19/2013 12:27 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/19/2013 12:27 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
ddavenport83
Peon

so, I got my email that should (i think) have had my product key for Crysis 3 (from the never settle bundle), but there is no product key in there!  It says to follow the steps below to redeem my game offer, but then it just goes on to show contact information for AMD.

Is this right or will I recieve a seperate email with the key?  I contacted AMD via email, but I haven't gotten a response yet.  can anyone offer some guidance?

Thanks

02/19/2013 01:30 PM

Author Icon
mrbill317
Peon

When you registed the code with your video card an email will come with No key.Once the game releases as with our case today , another Email comes with Crysis info.Crysis 3 - EA Origin download -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Get your free* copy of Crysis 3 compliments of AMD Gaming Evolved. This email contains a game key that will grant you access to this amazing PC game. Activate your game with EA Origin(R). If you are a first time Origin user, Step 1: Launch Origin. (Start>Programs>Origin) and log in, or create a new account. If you do not have Origin, download it HEREhttp://www.origin.com/download Step 2: Click the "cog" icon and select "Redeem Product Code". Step 3: Follow the on screen instructions and the game will appear under "My Games". Step 4: Click on "READY TO DOWNLOAD" to download and install the game to your system. Step 5: Play!**** MY KEY WAS RIGHT HERE **** But as my other post , it doesnt work says already used.
 02/19/2013 01:45 PM

Author Icon
ddavenport83
Peon

So, this is the 2nd email I got regarding this.  The first was the one where I registered the code.  The subject of my email is "AMD Gaming Evolved Never Settle Reloaded - Game Keys".  It then does on to says "congratulations on the purchase of your AMD product.  Follow the steps below to redeem your game offers:" Then there are no steps to follow.  It goes on to say if you have any issues with the accessing of your game key to contact support@amd4u.com.

Is this not the email that should have the code? If this isn't the right email, when can I expect to get my code?

Thanks for the help!

02/19/2013 06:36 PM

Author Icon
Bloodsent
Peon

Same problem here.  Originally received the confirmation email after registering with my promo code.  Last night, I received what appeared to be my Crysis 3 key email, and it was essentially empty.  No pictures, no key.  Emailed support, tried Facebook page, no response to either.  Would love to get a response, and if this will be rectified for future keys.

02/19/2013 06:48 PM

Author Icon
Bkpiazza
Peon

Created an account to say the same thing happened to me. Second email "follow instructions below" no code. Emailed support no response. This is very frustrating to not be able to play a game I've been waiting months for on release.

02/19/2013 08:26 PM

Author Icon
Bkpiazza
Peon

There is a generic response on AMD Gaming facebook page to others complaining about this issue

AMD Gaming: Hi (names of people who complained) Thank you for letting us know about the issue, we are currently working hard to resolve it and will keep you updated on our progress.

https://www.facebook.com/AMDGaming

02/19/2013 09:13 PM

Author Icon
ddavenport83
Peon

All they have on their twitter page is a comment saying to wait they are sending out by the thousands today.  Do they monitor these forums at all?  Is there a possibility they could comment on here to let us know what is going on?  This is their site after all.  

I think this is BS though.  I spend over 800 bucks for two top of the line 7970's and I can't even get my product key on launch day? These two free games were a large part of my decision to go with the 7970 over a GTX 680.

02/20/2013 04:28 AM

Author Icon
goodplay
Cookie Monster

This is user to user forum,there is/are occassional amd input.You should be directing your query to the site linked on the promo page.

-------------------------

i5 3570k(@4.5)./ga-z77x-ud5h-wb./hyper T4./2 x 4gb vengeance 1600 c8./sapphire dualX 7970 3gb OC boost v2./1tb WD FAEX Black./lg bh10 blu-ray r.w../corsair hx850./antec df30./z506 spkrs./lg e2240v./win 8(8.1) pro x64 

02/20/2013 08:55 AM

Author Icon
ddavenport83
Peon

I have contacted using the method suggested on the promo page.  I have also responded to their email that should have contained the code, contacted them on facebook, and twitter.  None of those things have gotten a response, I'd be open to calling if I could find a customer service number for them.

There are many people posting on FB and twitter about not getting their keys either.  I understand that if it's a widespread issue, they may not have the bandwidth to contact each person individually, but not seeing any acknowledgement from them on any of these sites is concerning. A simple we are aware of it and working on it would go a long way.

In today's environment and as a technology company, one would think they would be more responsive to these issues that arise on their forums, FB pages, and twitter feeds.  Not a a great way to build confidence in their brand. 

02/20/2013 12:10 PM

Author Icon
Mackynz
Peon

I'm having the same problem.  There are no instructions below.  HTML is enabled and I tried forwarding it around to different email clients just in case. Nothing.  On top of that AMD customer care is "temporarily closed until 1PM EST".

Good one AMD

Update:  Just got off the phone with customer care.  All they were able to do was direct me to the support email address and tell me they don't have a number you can call for this issue.

Edited: 02/20/2013 at 01:04 PM by Mackynz
 02/20/2013 02:52 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

The group that is handling the dispursement of the game keys is working through a significant amount of requests due to the popularity of the Never Settle: Reloaded promotion.

Game keys will typically go out (at best) a week prior to a game's release.  However, this was not possible for Crysis 3.

The correct e-mail contact for the group that does handle the dispursement of the game keys is: support@amd4u.com.  I would suggest to add noreply@amd4u.com to your e-mail client's safe-list to prevent e-mails going into Junk/Spam folders and accidently being deleted.

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

02/20/2013 03:23 PM

Author Icon
ddavenport83
Peon

Thanks Marc.  I appreciate the response and the information.  Do you happen to have a timeframe of when we can expect to receive our keys?  a couple days, weeks, a month?

Thanks again for the help!

02/20/2013 03:33 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Originally posted by: ddavenport83 Thanks Marc.  I appreciate the response and the information.  Do you happen to have a timeframe of when we can expect to receive our keys?  a couple days, weeks, a month?

Thanks again for the help!

I have been informed it could take up to a year.   

I am kidding, of course.  I definitely understand the excitement and urgency to get the key, and play this game.  I cannot provide an official answer on timeline, but I would expect no more than a few days because of the amount of requests they are working through.

If you have submitted the coupon-code, and are still awaiting an e-mail with a game key by week's end, ddavenport83 - please PM me.

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

02/20/2013 03:59 PM

Author Icon
Mackynz
Peon

Originally posted by: Marc@AMD The group that is handling the dispursement of the game keys is working through a significant amount of requests due to the popularity of the Never Settle: Reloaded promotion. Game keys will typically go out (at best) a week prior to a game's release.  However, this was not possible for Crysis 3. The correct e-mail contact for the group that does handle the dispursement of the game keys is: support@amd4u.com.  I would suggest to add noreply@amd4u.com to your e-mail client's safe-list to prevent e-mails going into Junk/Spam folders and accidently being deleted. ;Marc

I never got an email back from support, but I just got another email that included the code.  I understand they have a high volume of codes to get out.  But that in no way explains why they were sending out the code emails with no code in them.

02/20/2013 04:16 PM

Author Icon
ddavenport83
Peon

Thanks again Marc.  I no more than replied to your post and received an email from the AMD support folks and was told I should have my key in 24 hours.  So assuming all works out well, i will be enjoying Crysis 3 in all it's glory on dual 7970's!

02/20/2013 04:52 PM

Author Icon
Bkpiazza
Peon

I'm yet to receive any kind of follow up to my email sent yesterday

Its just annoying because it makes me question if they even got my email...especially since so many people are now getting codes, or at least the follow up saying they are working on getting them out, script error, 24hrs etc...

02/20/2013 07:58 PM

Author Icon
Bkpiazza
Peon

yay just got my key!

02/24/2013 06:02 AM

Author Icon
jusmeig
Peon

Hi there,

I only every got the first email, telling me the keys would be forth coming.

No follow on email with keys?

When can I expect this email, what is the delay?

Cheers,

J

03/05/2013 06:25 AM

Author Icon
~Divine~Wind~
Peon

Bump for the masses

03/12/2013 06:08 PM

Author Icon
burns94
Peon

anyone got their key yet, im still waiting for my cryisis 3 key

AMD Support and Game » AMD Promotions Help » Missing Crysis 3 Key?

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
88806 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.