Topic Title: Missing Crysis 3 Key?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/19/2013 12:27 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/16/2013 05:05 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
riverreveal
Peon

How long is it expected to take to recieve the key? Ive been checking my inbox for 5 hours now  Really want to check out Crysis 3 on my first ever AMD card

03/17/2013 11:39 AM

Author Icon
cfcboy
Peon

Registered on Thursday.. still not got Crysis 3 key. Not happy

03/18/2013 05:55 PM

Author Icon
riverreveal
Peon

Is it normal to be waiting for over 48hours or did I do something wrong when registering? I assumed it was all automated.

03/18/2013 08:32 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

The process is automated. After submitting the form to redeem your coupon-code, an e-mail should appear in your inbox within minutes.  However, we do suggest to allow a total of 48 hours.

It is very important to ensure the e-mail address noreply@amd4u.com is added to your safe-list, so that the automated e-mail does not end up in your spam/junk folder automatically.  It is also possible the e-mail address entered was mis-typed by accident on the submission form.

If you have not received the e-mail with a game-key within 48hrs, then please e-mail the AMD4U Support Team: support@amd4u.com

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

03/18/2013 10:23 PM

Author Icon
riverreveal
Peon

After entering my code on Saturday  at www.amd.com/neversettlepromo I recieved an Email straight away from noreply@amd4u.com, but all it said about redeeming my codes was that I will recieve a follow up email with the codes (although I dont expect Bioshock Infinite yet as it isnt out). 

I got in touch with the AMD support address and they sent me an Email asking me who I brought the graphics card off and that some vendors dont send the coupons ect, but I did get the coupon and I did succesfully submit my unique coupon code. I just havent had any code to redeem Crysis 3 from Origin.

03/19/2013 02:01 PM

Author Icon
bofforrt
Peon

Hi Having similar problems. I entered my code on Friday 15th March. Got an email back saying thanks and saying game codes will be sent to me. Bioshock is not out yet so I am not expecting it. But Crysis 3 has been out since 19th Feb in the UK . I have recieved no game code for Crysis 3. I have emailed support@amd4u.com twice with no response to either email and yes I have checked my junk mail.Any help would be greatly appreciated

03/19/2013 05:56 PM

Author Icon
riverreveal
Peon

@ bofforrt

Im suprised the AMD havent got back in touch with you. I at least had a response even though it wasnt very helpful, I emailed them this question:

Hello, I bought an AMD 7970 today over a nvidia gtx 670 because of the free games of Crysis 3 and Bioshock Infinite. I know Bioshock hasnt been released yet but how long will it take to recieve the Crysis 3 key? I followed the stages on the promo card that came with my 7970 but there is no Crysis 3 code in my Emails.

Thank you
They then Emailed back with this:

Who is the vendor that you made your purchase from?

Please visit www.amd.com/neversettlereloaded for more information about participating vendors worldwide. Only the listed vendors are participating in this promotion. However if the vendor that you made your purchase from is listed, you must contact your vendor in order to receive your Never Settle Unique Coupon code.

It is the vendor's responsibility to distribute the Unique Coupon codes, all of our game codes have already been assigned to the participating vendors.

It should have been given to you when you made your AMD Radeon product purchase.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

AMD Support

Which as you can see was no help at all because they answered a question that I didnt even ask about. Ive Emaailed them again but no reply yet.

03/19/2013 06:40 PM

Author Icon
bofforrt
Peon

HiI have just had an email from AMD with my product key for Crysis 3 and am downloading it now.It took five days but I got it in the end. So i guess it's just a matter of emailing support@amd4u.com and waiting. When you emailed  AMD ( may be an obvious question, sorry if it is) but did you put the reference ID from the top of there first conformation  email on it.

03/19/2013 06:48 PM

Author Icon
riverreveal
Peon

Great that you got you key! wheres mine AMD!!!

No I didnt put the reference ID on my first Email to them but put it on the reply to the email I posted above so hopefully should be getting it soon.

03/19/2013 07:47 PM

Author Icon
riverreveal
Peon

got my code so happy now Thanks AMD

AMD Support and Game » AMD Promotions Help » Missing Crysis 3 Key?

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
85524 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.