Topic Title: never settle reloaded pack All codes have been used!
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/27/2013 12:34 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/27/2013 12:34 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
someonewhy
Peon

Hello

I just received a message from amd with never settle reloaded game pack that includes 7 games with codes

I tried to enter some codes to steam or origin both programs keep saying someone have used the codes...the thing is not just one used all the game codes are used...anyone have this issue either?

02/27/2013 12:53 PM

Author Icon
xusnorris
Peon

My brother has the same issue, he recived all the keys used, and in my case, i recived a strange error in the amd web redeeming the games and didn't recive any mail about never settle reloaded...

02/27/2013 02:58 PM

Author Icon
benman28
Peon

Having the same issue with the codes I received via email.  When I go to use them I get an error that they have already been used.  Maybe Marc@AMD will be able to shed some light on this for us all....

02/27/2013 04:10 PM

Author Icon
TheMarkness
Peon

Activated my redemption code / activation key on the AMD4U Never Settle Reloaded site that took okay and said I would receive my keys in e-mail.

Got my keys in my e-mail (just Crysis 3 Bioshock will come later), tried activating my Crysis 3 key on Origin immediately only to get the error message that this key has already been activated / used.

Called EA / Origion support who had me supply them the key to verify / check and they found that it was already activated on a completely different Origin account that had an address listed on the other side of the United States from me.

Supplied all this information to the support@amd4u.com e-mail address about 3 hours ago and haven't heard any response yet.

Please advice / help.

02/28/2013 12:21 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

I am trying to keep the forum uncluttered a bit...

... to anyone new entering this thread with the same issue, please see this thread instead.

;Marc 

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

Statistics
85739 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.