Topic Title: 7850 Never Settle bioshock Infinite promo - Where are the Steam keys?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/29/2013 09:22 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/29/2013 09:22 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
asterix2112
Peon

Has anyone received their Steam key to download and play Bioshock Infinite?  It has been 3 days now and I have contacted support@amd4u.com several times and they will not send me my key.  I am starting to wonder if this whole promotion is a scam.  Though I can't imagine a company as big as AMD would partake in a scam of this level.Here is my history on the matter (that I sent to support): On 2/14/13 I ordered the GIGABYTE GV-R785OC-2GD Radeon HD 7850 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video CardItem #: N82E16814125419 with the AMD Gift coupon: Bioshock Inf. + Tomb RaiderItem #: N82E16800995146 from NewEgg.com On 2/16/13 I received the unit and signed up for the Never Settle Reloaded, ID: --- --- --- --- with the e-mail --------@verizon.net.  Receiving no response and not knowing what to expect on 2/17/13 I e-mailed support@amd4u.com asking when I get the key. On 2/19/13 you responded stating that, "Since you have already redeemed your Never Settle Unique Coupon code, you will automatically be receiving your game keys as soon as the games are released." So I then waited until the game was released.  It was released on 2/26/13. On the night of 2/26/13 I sent an e-mail asking when I would receive my key for the game. After getting your form reply on 3/28/13 you replied stating: We have sent you the email containing your Bioshock Infinite Steam key. Please check your mailbox and be sure noreply@amd4u.com is on your safe list to ensure unblocked delivery of your game key. Note that I did not, and still have not received any key from noreply@amd4u.com.  It is not in my junk e-mail, it was not sent to me. I then wrote to say that I have not received my key, and have yet to hear a response.
Statistics
84100 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 9 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.