Topic Title: Far Cry® 3: Blood Dragon Game-Key Distribution
Topic Summary: Added to Never Settle: Reloaded Promotion
Created On: 04/11/2013 11:12 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 Next Last unread
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/11/2013 11:12 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

AMD wants to thank its loyal customers, so we added Far Cry® 3: Blood Dragon to the Never Settle: Reloaded promotion! 

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (FC3:BD)

> Available for digital download on May 1, 2013. (Launch Day)
> The original FarCry 3 game is not required.

Never Settle: Reloaded (NSR)

> Codes will be sent out the first week of May after the game is released.
> AMD will auto-send a game-key to all customers that have (to-date) redeemed their NSR coupon-code.
> While NSR coupon-code quantities last, all versions of the promotion are eligible:

NOTE!  Make sure you are subscribed to the game-key distribution e-mails.  To subscribe: http://www.amd4u.com/subscription/subscribe.php

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

Edited: 04/12/2013 at 03:50 PM by Marc@AMD
 04/11/2013 01:41 PM

Author Icon
AndyCH
Peon

Wait...does that mean if I already entered my code (for bioshock and tomb raider) I can still get this game? 

04/11/2013 03:16 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Yes.  If you have already entered the coupon-code (for Bioshock: Infinite & Tomb Raider), you will get this game too.

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

04/11/2013 03:37 PM

Author Icon
AndyCH
Peon

oh I just love you AMD

04/11/2013 07:28 PM

Author Icon
Genjin88
Peon

This game looks simply amazing, and I'm glad I'm gonna be eligible for a copy too Well done, AMD, really well done!

04/12/2013 03:44 AM

Author Icon
RCoon
Peon

What about people like me who bought 2 7950's and got the never settle bundle before the reloaded one?

04/15/2013 09:37 AM

Author Icon
Sincreator
Peon

Originally posted by: RCoon What about people like me who bought 2 7950's and got the never settle bundle before the reloaded one?

I'm wondering the same thing. I got my HD7950 back in late November and it included Far Cry 3, Hitman Absolution, and Sleeping dogs.

It would be awesome on AMDs part since ALOT of people had trouble with Far Cry 3 on AMD cards. Lots of FPS stutter/crashing, and still to this day most have to use programs to limit framerate just to keep it somewhat smooth...  This new game for free would kinda make up for the shortfall a bit, and possibly bring some players back to the original Far Cry 3 game. Of course a "real" driver fix from AMD addressing the issue would be even better...

Phenom II X6 1090T(OC 4.0ghz),Zalman CNPS9700 CPU fan, MSI Twin Frozr III HD7950,8Gb DDR-3 1600mhz G-Skill Ripsaw,Kingston128gb V-100 SSD,500gb and 640gb WD Caviar Blacks,MSI GD-70 AM3 790FX mobo,750w PC Power and Cooling MK II,Zalman Z9 Plus, Win7 64 bit

04/15/2013 03:44 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

AMD values the loyalty of all its customers and we have been thrilled with the success of the Never Settle, and Never Settle: Reloaded promotions.  However, due to the limited quantity of game-keys provided to AMD, the difficult decision to make Far Cry® 3: Blood Dragon available only to customers of the Never Settle: Reloaded promotion had to be made.

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

04/15/2013 08:33 PM

Author Icon
Sincreator
Peon

I appreciate the response, but could you let us know if their is a fix in the works for the Original Far Cry 3 game. The stuttering needs to be addresed badly. People are getting sick of trying workarounds to solve the issues, when it seems there could be a driver release similar to Skyrim/Hitman that could solve it. The game even stutters on a single card running over 50 FPS. Lowering the settings does nothing, the only thing that somewhat works is forcing v-sync from the CCC, or setting dynamic framerate in the Radeon Pro tool. These workarounds get rid of alot of the stutter, but not near all of it... 

Phenom II X6 1090T(OC 4.0ghz),Zalman CNPS9700 CPU fan, MSI Twin Frozr III HD7950,8Gb DDR-3 1600mhz G-Skill Ripsaw,Kingston128gb V-100 SSD,500gb and 640gb WD Caviar Blacks,MSI GD-70 AM3 790FX mobo,750w PC Power and Cooling MK II,Zalman Z9 Plus, Win7 64 bit

04/17/2013 11:37 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Originally posted by: Sincreator I appreciate the response, but could you let us know if their is a fix in the works for the Original Far Cry 3 game. The stuttering needs to be addresed badly. People are getting sick of trying workarounds to solve the issues, when it seems there could be a driver release similar to Skyrim/Hitman that could solve it. The game even stutters on a single card running over 50 FPS. Lowering the settings does nothing, the only thing that somewhat works is forcing v-sync from the CCC, or setting dynamic framerate in the Radeon Pro tool. These workarounds get rid of alot of the stutter, but not near all of it... 

Let's keep this thread for issues specific to the promotion, and Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon.  Feel free to create a seperate thread in the appropriate category to troubleshoot the issue.

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

04/18/2013 01:02 AM

Author Icon
Sincreator
Peon

No problem. Sorry. I'm done troubleshooting Far Cry 3 either way, too many hours wasted allready. I will not buy Blood Dragon, because I'm expecting the issue to be present in that game as well, since they use the same engine. That was the only reason I asked the questions about getting it for free, and if there was a driver update/fix in the works.Thanks for the responses though. It's about time that a Mod started answering questions/tried to help in these forums. It would be nice to see even more of that in the future.

04/20/2013 06:15 AM

Author Icon
moviegoer123
Peon

Marc, are we to expect a steam key for Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon like we received with Bioshock Infinite and Tomb Raider?

04/22/2013 11:08 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Originally posted by: moviegoer123 Marc, are we to expect a steam key for Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon like we received with Bioshock Infinite and Tomb Raider?

It will be an Ubisoft® Uplay Key.

AMD Customer Care

04/29/2013 02:53 PM

Author Icon
AndyCH
Peon

Hey Marc, any update? have keys started to go out?

04/30/2013 11:36 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Hi, AndyCH.

Very, very soon.  As a reminder to make sure customers are subscribed to the game-key distribution e-mails, I have this official message that has gone across all social media:

AMD Gaming Evolved does not share e-mail addresses or send unsolicited messages.  Subscribing and adding noreply@amd4u.com to your safe-list ensures that your game keys can be delivered securely upon submitting your AMD Gaming Evolved Unique ID.

If you have unsubscribed from AMD4U.com, and want to re-subscribe or opt-in, please
click here.

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

04/30/2013 12:16 PM

Author Icon
AndyCH
Peon

Thanks buddy

04/30/2013 09:51 PM

Author Icon
ichuoi
Peon

i received the code, following guide in mail but it does not work.

05/01/2013 06:25 AM

Author Icon
jackaldrow89
Peon

Same as the previous user. Marc following the instruction the code doesn't work, could you give us a solution?

Thank you

05/01/2013 09:07 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

Originally posted by: jackaldrow89 Same as the previous user. Marc following the instruction the code doesn't work, could you give us a solution?

Thank you

To confirm: You received an e-mail with the Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Game-Key, but it is not working on UPlay?  Does UPlay give an error or anything?  What exactly happens?

;Marc

AMD Customer Care

05/01/2013 09:14 AM

Author Icon
jackaldrow89
Peon

Originally posted by: Marc@AMD
Originally posted by: jackaldrow89 Same as the previous user. Marc following the instruction the code doesn't work, could you give us a solution?

Thank you

To confirm: You received an e-mail with the Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Game-Key, but it is not working on UPlay?  Does UPlay give an error or anything?  What exactly happens? ;Marc

When you insert the code in uplay shop, it does nothing, the price remains the same 15€

Statistics
84335 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.