Topic Title: Never Settle Promotion Key Expiry Date
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/25/2013 02:03 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/25/2013 02:03 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Buyer101
Peon

Hi,
I received my Far Cry 3, Hitman Absolution and Sleeping Dogs game keys on the 21/04/2013 as part of the Never Settle Promotion, and at the bottom of the email it says "Free game offers expire March 31, 2013". Could you please clarify if this is true?
If not, when do these keys expire?

Many thanks.

04/25/2013 02:34 PM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

I will try to get clarity on this.  It is my understanding, however, that you have redeemed your Never Settle coupon-code and received an e-mail with three (3) free games' specific game-keys.

Have you tried to use the game-keys?  Can you not enter them successfully with their respective platform: Steam, UPlay, etc?

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

04/25/2013 03:17 PM

Author Icon
Buyer101
Peon

Originally posted by: Marc@AMD I will try to get clarity on this.  It is my understanding, however, that you have redeemed your Never Settle coupon-code and received an e-mail with three (3) free games' specific game-keys. Have you tried to use the game-keys?  Can you not enter them successfully with their respective platform: Steam, UPlay, etc?

;Marc

Thank you for the fast reply.

Your understanding is correct.

I'd like to receive confirmation on the expiry dates before I redeem the codes.

04/30/2013 11:27 AM

Author Icon
Marc@AMD
Forum Moderator

I apologize for the delay in getting confirmation.

The expiration of the game keys you have is not controlled by AMD.  I doubt they will ever expire, but you can check with the respecitive game platforms.  Steam, EA, etc..

;Marc

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions and typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied.

Statistics
85472 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.